X-Men:First Class Thread (First leaked Pic)

^ ^ ^
Tying it to the first 2 doesn't really make sense either because the Mystique and Prof X relationship I explained above happened in the first 2 films.

^ ^ ^
Tying it to the first 2 doesn't really make sense either because the Mystique and Prof X relationship I explained above happened in the first 2 films.

Originally Posted by RFX45

^ ^ ^

They have 2 films, and 30+ years movie timeline-wise, to further develop how Mystique's hatred for Charles and his X-Men can grow before the first X-Men movie even takes place.  I guess it kind of becomes an Anakin/Darth Vader thing with her, as cliche as that may be, in which she starts off innocent enough and just goes further and further to the edge, especially with Magneto in her ear the whole time*shrugs*

Originally Posted by RFX45

^ ^ ^

They have 2 films, and 30+ years movie timeline-wise, to further develop how Mystique's hatred for Charles and his X-Men can grow before the first X-Men movie even takes place.  I guess it kind of becomes an Anakin/Darth Vader thing with her, as cliche as that may be, in which she starts off innocent enough and just goes further and further to the edge, especially with Magneto in her ear the whole time*shrugs*

movie was pretty good Prof X and Magento killed it...Kevin Bacon did pretty well as the villain too

hated the butterfly chick...just stupid...black dude tryin to play hero 
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

movie was pretty good Prof X and Magento killed it...Kevin Bacon did pretty well as the villain too

hated the butterfly chick...just stupid...black dude tryin to play hero 
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

everyone saying that you have to watch this movie by disregarding the OG storyline is the reason why these studios continue to put out garbage. you kids accept it and buy into this. they just shove it down your throat and your cannot even for a second sit back look how ******ed these movies are being made. then you complete it by flocking to the theaters. let's say you were to boycott, i believe our power in unity would change something. but i'm pretty sure the newbies want to see it because they think it is cool and know nothing about it.

everyone saying that you have to watch this movie by disregarding the OG storyline is the reason why these studios continue to put out garbage. you kids accept it and buy into this. they just shove it down your throat and your cannot even for a second sit back look how ******ed these movies are being made. then you complete it by flocking to the theaters. let's say you were to boycott, i believe our power in unity would change something. but i'm pretty sure the newbies want to see it because they think it is cool and know nothing about it.

What exactly are you talking about, because that made no sense.

This movie disregarded the comic book origins, but it's still a very good movie that's gotten strong reviews. If they ignored the true origins and put out a crappy movie, then I would agree with your rambling... but they didn't, so you don't have a point.

Anyway... the early box office has been underwhelming, they're anticipating 54 million for the weekend, which is disappointing compared to the other X-Men movies but considering it's a reboot/origin story and The Hangover 2 is still running strong, it's not a total shock.

What exactly are you talking about, because that made no sense.

This movie disregarded the comic book origins, but it's still a very good movie that's gotten strong reviews. If they ignored the true origins and put out a crappy movie, then I would agree with your rambling... but they didn't, so you don't have a point.

Anyway... the early box office has been underwhelming, they're anticipating 54 million for the weekend, which is disappointing compared to the other X-Men movies but considering it's a reboot/origin story and The Hangover 2 is still running strong, it's not a total shock.

Originally Posted by Ryda421

Okay, guy.

Okay, guy.

I don't think First Class is a reboot. Otherwise I don't think they would of put that Hugh Jackman cameo, used that scene with magneto as a child from X-Men 1, or trying to make mystic (SP) look just like a younger version of the previous X-Men movies.

I don't think First Class is a reboot. Otherwise I don't think they would of put that Hugh Jackman cameo, used that scene with magneto as a child from X-Men 1, or trying to make mystic (SP) look just like a younger version of the previous X-Men movies.

This movie was excellent, I don't give a damn about staying true to the real origins of EVERY mutant, that would take far too long to do. This was the best Marvel movie in a while, mainly because they had some good actors this time around

This movie was excellent, I don't give a damn about staying true to the real origins of EVERY mutant, that would take far too long to do. This was the best Marvel movie in a while, mainly because they had some good actors this time around

cool

cool

Tell me why dude sounds like this movie ruined his life or some @#$# 
laugh.gif

Tell me why dude sounds like this movie ruined his life or some @#$# 
laugh.gif

Review: "X-Men: First Class" - James McAvoy, and Michael Fassbender dazzle in the prequel that sets the bar for the rest of the Summer

I hope people realize they are watching greatness with Fassbender on the screen. Just amazing.

Best X-Men film so far. Check out my full review.

http://bit.ly/lIgJE0

Review: "X-Men: First Class" - James McAvoy, and Michael Fassbender dazzle in the prequel that sets the bar for the rest of the Summer

I hope people realize they are watching greatness with Fassbender on the screen. Just amazing.

Best X-Men film so far. Check out my full review.

http://bit.ly/lIgJE0

Xavier and Magneto were awesome in this one, excellent performances.

I didn't see ONE unattractive woman in that movie, my goodness...
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom