X-Men:First Class Thread (First leaked Pic)

The only 2 things from that pic are Emma Frost
devil.gif
and I do like that they're rocking the og blue/yellow X-men colors
pimp.gif

devil.gif
pimp.gif

what the hell? KEVIN BACON is in this movie?.. i mean i liked him in his most recent role (Google TV commercial).. but come on now.. dudes career is donezo. 
indifferent.gif

what the hell? KEVIN BACON is in this movie?.. i mean i liked him in his most recent role (Google TV commercial).. but come on now.. dudes career is donezo. 
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by pchen83

I mean it could definitely be photoshopped but these are definitely what the characters look like. No photoshopper would waste his time making something this wack and try to present it as official, i'd like to think they'd try to make it look as authentic as possible. This looks like something Marvel thought was cool. So far Spider-Man> =Thor> =Captain America> =X-Men

Here's the story link, it should be all over the internets.

http://blogs.indiewire.co..._first_class_in_costume/

laugh.gif
  u serious ? all these MARVEL comic book movies are trash. in regards to comic books to movies

DC > MARVEL

Originally Posted by pchen83

I mean it could definitely be photoshopped but these are definitely what the characters look like. No photoshopper would waste his time making something this wack and try to present it as official, i'd like to think they'd try to make it look as authentic as possible. This looks like something Marvel thought was cool. So far Spider-Man> =Thor> =Captain America> =X-Men

Here's the story link, it should be all over the internets.

http://blogs.indiewire.co..._first_class_in_costume/

laugh.gif
  u serious ? all these MARVEL comic book movies are trash. in regards to comic books to movies

DC > MARVEL

I would rather have seen an X-Factor movie made with the original members (Cyclops, Beast, Jean Grey, Iceman and Angel) against Apocalypse and the four horsemen (which would include Angel being turned into Archangel).

This movie just looks unnecessary. I would rather have seen a follow up to the 3rd. There's such a large pool of heroes and villains in the X-Men mythos that they could have went into.

I would rather have seen an X-Factor movie made with the original members (Cyclops, Beast, Jean Grey, Iceman and Angel) against Apocalypse and the four horsemen (which would include Angel being turned into Archangel).

This movie just looks unnecessary. I would rather have seen a follow up to the 3rd. There's such a large pool of heroes and villains in the X-Men mythos that they could have went into.

Originally Posted by bwood056

dam disney for buying marvel...

too bad it's Fox that's making all these bad decisions with the X-Men franchise.  The potential they have in their hands is beyond crazy, but they don't seem to care about making anything but a popcorn movie.

Originally Posted by bwood056

dam disney for buying marvel...

too bad it's Fox that's making all these bad decisions with the X-Men franchise.  The potential they have in their hands is beyond crazy, but they don't seem to care about making anything but a popcorn movie.

Originally Posted by JayPesoz

devil.gif
pimp.gif

^I'm feelin the blue/yellow but these new iterations of these characters look god-awful. They're great actors but look like straight trash 

Originally Posted by JayPesoz

devil.gif
pimp.gif

^I'm feelin the blue/yellow but these new iterations of these characters look god-awful. They're great actors but look like straight trash 

Back
Top Bottom