X-Men:First Class Thread (First leaked Pic)

^ oh aight. I thought she was a good guy in this movie for some reason lol. I was supposed to see it tonight, but had a change of plans. hopefully I'll catch it tomorrow.

^ oh aight. I thought she was a good guy in this movie for some reason lol. I was supposed to see it tonight, but had a change of plans. hopefully I'll catch it tomorrow.

How is him saying slaves and focusing on the black guy racist?

That's the whole point, he was appealing to him saying the mutants would be modern day slaves.

How is him saying slaves and focusing on the black guy racist?

That's the whole point, he was appealing to him saying the mutants would be modern day slaves.

Originally Posted by Big J 33

Michael Fassbender and Zoe Kravitz are actually dating

i like dude and all.. but he done F-ed up now

someone please insert mcnulty gif or bunk/kima gif

Originally Posted by Big J 33

Michael Fassbender and Zoe Kravitz are actually dating

i like dude and all.. but he done F-ed up now

someone please insert mcnulty gif or bunk/kima gif

The movie was trash. Period.

1. Too many pointless scenes.

2. Some of the dialogue was horribly written.

3. I was kind of salty at the whole race thing, (Why did she have to be a stripper tho) but I felt that the shot at the Lincoln memorial firmly established what the director was attempting to say.

4. Best part of the movie was seeing the characters before they chose their paths.

Save your money.

The movie was trash. Period.

1. Too many pointless scenes.

2. Some of the dialogue was horribly written.

3. I was kind of salty at the whole race thing, (Why did she have to be a stripper tho) but I felt that the shot at the Lincoln memorial firmly established what the director was attempting to say.

4. Best part of the movie was seeing the characters before they chose their paths.

Save your money.

Originally Posted by saint lt

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

I liked the movie overall, but only problem was I was left clueless on whom some of the characters were.
Can someone please post who is related to whom, background information & what comic book series these characters are from.

(Besides Professor X, Magneto, Beast & Mystique).

+

Is it true, there's a comic book series callled the "Hellfire Club"? I heard that's where that red devil guy is from.

are you talking about Azazel? I'm quite sure he's not a member of the Hellfire Club in the comics Sebastian Shaw, Magneto, Emma Frost & some other people are though.  In the comics Azazel & Mystique produce Nigh Crawler.

Oh alright, thanks playa.

Originally Posted by saint lt

I liked the movie overall, but only problem was I was left clueless on whom some of the characters were.
Can someone please post who is related to whom, background information & what comic book series these characters are from.

(Besides Professor X, Magneto, Beast & Mystique).

+

Is it true, there's a comic book series callled the "Hellfire Club"? I heard that's where that red devil guy is from.

are you talking about Azazel? I'm quite sure he's not a member of the Hellfire Club in the comics Sebastian Shaw, Magneto, Emma Frost & some other people are though.  In the comics Azazel & Mystique produce Nigh Crawler.

Originally Posted by shogun

I don't know about a Hellfire Club comic series but I did read about Azazel on wikipedia last week.  My memory is bad but I think I remember reading that he's not even a mutant.  He's like king of the demons from a demon dimension or something like that and his goal was to produce a lot of offspring.
Darwin is funny for the fact that he's the actor who played the guy with the dreadlocks in the twilight movies.  Looks weird without the locks.

Originally Posted by shogun

I don't know about a Hellfire Club comic series but I did read about Azazel on wikipedia last week.  My memory is bad but I think I remember reading that he's not even a mutant.  He's like king of the demons from a demon dimension or something like that and his goal was to produce a lot of offspring.
Darwin is funny for the fact that he's the actor who played the guy with the dreadlocks in the twilight movies.  Looks weird without the locks.

That chick playing Mystique was looking right
devil.gif

Spoiler [+]
loved the tough with Rebecca Romijn.  Totally caught me off guard

devil.gif

Spoiler [+]

Originally Posted by JayPesoz

devil.gif

Spoiler [+]
Whaaa? Did i miss something (referring to your spoiler)

Back
Top Bottom