X-Men Origins: Wolverine - Movie is Out, What Did You Guys Think?

Honestly i thought Deadpool was prettty bad @+$ in the movie even though they completely changed him into some indestructible mutant with everyones abilities.

Originally Posted by truestt

Originally Posted by Dakingii

I was also thinking, why didn't they give Agent Zero (their best agent / shooter whatever) the bullets Stryker had? Wouldn't it have made sense if they wanted to get Wolverine?
The bullets were a last resort. Agent Zero had already been killed

No...didn't they show the bullets while Stryker and the Doc were still in the lab. Zero was killed later on.
man i honestly dont even remember. I only saw the leaked version and the non CG, ******ed looking scenes were throwing off my perception of themovie
laugh.gif

^^Thats the same thing i was wondering, but whateva.
I thought the movie was pretty dope. Kinda stuck to
the original story line

I was also thinking, why didn't they give Agent Zero (their best agent / shooter whatever) the bullets Stryker had? Wouldn't it have made sense if they wanted to get Wolverine?
The bullets were a last resort. Agent Zero had already been killed

No...didn't they show the bullets while Stryker and the Doc were still in the lab. Zero was killed later on.
man i honestly dont even remember. I only saw the leaked version and the non CG, ******ed looking scenes were throwing off my perception of the movie
laugh.gif
same here
laugh.gif

kept me entertained with those scenes
laugh.gif

If the fans had a hand in the making of this film, we could have done a better job and avoided all the corny unnecessary lines.

Oh, and a way better ending.

I was watching Spiderman 2 earlier and I realized how spoiled TDK and Iron Man made us. Spiderman 2 is so cheesy now.

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

I was watching Spiderman 2 earlier and I realized how spoiled TDK and Iron Man made us. Spiderman 2 is so cheesy now.
laugh.gif
Yep. All the Spiderman films were cheesy.

the movie really wasn't too bad, it's just that alot of the cinematic exaggerations made the film somewhat lame. it could've used a touch morerealism that the other films had.

Originally Posted by TheYoungestGun

sounds like it'll be a good movie to those people that dont know much about the comics... and the people that do think it sucks..
Yep.
I don't know one single true comic book head that actually liked this flick. $*+% was pure garbage. Seeing what they did to characters that I grew up within the comics is like a kid watching someone anally violate Santa Claus. It's painful to watch.
tired.gif

Screw FOX.

Critics and nters are so weird this movie was basically like a longgood episode of the xmen cartoon series to me.. i loved how they had so many dam mutants and actually went into there powers not like on X3 were they skimmedthrough them.. charaters were way more developed and i beleive DEAD POOL was the best comic character i have seen in a movie so far.. i mean the scene on topof the reactor was great.. like i felt like a little kid again watching those moves were sick he either needs to be in the next xmen flick or maybe in his owndam movie.. sick character... gambit tehy did way better then they thought they would .. he was a little to friendly but i mean its a movie lol.. but seriouslythey brought the feeling of Xmen tv series with this one..

anyone else here they green lit X-men First Class.. i mean i dont know how good a x flick could be without a wolverine since this movie would basically be thebeggining of the xmen before even wolverine.. smh

Originally Posted by CashmereThought96

Critics and nters are so weird this movie was basically like a long good episode of the xmen cartoon series to me.. i loved how they had so many dam mutants and actually went into there powers not like on X3 were they skimmed through them.. charaters were way more developed and i beleive DEAD POOL was the best comic character i have seen in a movie so far.. i mean the scene on top of the reactor was great.. like i felt like a little kid again watching those moves were sick he either needs to be in the next xmen flick or maybe in his own dam movie.. sick character... gambit tehy did way better then they thought they would .. he was a little to friendly but i mean its a movie lol.. but seriously they brought the feeling of Xmen tv series with this one..

anyone else here they green lit X-men First Class.. i mean i dont know how good a x flick could be without a wolverine since this movie would basically be the beggining of the xmen before even wolverine.. smh
Well said my friend.... well said
pimp.gif

I watched the movie today and I thought it was all right. My knowledge on comic books is very limited which may have affected my overall opinion towards themovie;however, I still enjoyed watching it.

so what are the two different endings after the credits....the one i saw had him "drinking to remember"... what were the other ones??

Originally Posted by J Steezzz

pimp.gif
Sorry to call you out, but I just ran through the thread and you're lookin' real stupid right now...

You kept dog !#%@*!#* on anyone who said anything negative about it before and even mentioning that most of us would say the movie was "piff"...whenthat clearly hasn't been the case.

laugh.gif
@ still backing the movie after all that. At this point, you're trying to saveface...
grin.gif

Not entirely a bad movie and better than X3... but not better than X1 or 2. It also felt real short and the ending wasweak. I won't even speak on Deadpool...
smh.gif

Originally Posted by iLLoQuent aka DSK

Originally Posted by J Steezzz

pimp.gif
Sorry to call you out, but I just ran through the thread and you're lookin' real stupid right now...

You kept dog !#%@*!#* on anyone who said anything negative about it before and even mentioning that most of us would say the movie was "piff"...when that clearly hasn't been the case.

laugh.gif
@ still backing the movie after all that. At this point, you're trying to save face...
grin.gif

Not entirely a bad movie and better than X3... but not better than X1 or 2. It also felt real short and the ending was weak. I won't even speak on Deadpool...
smh.gif
No need to say sorry
laugh.gif

I am still backing the movie in certain aspects because those aspects deserve it.

1. Deadpool/ Wade Wilson was played flawlessly by Ryan Reynolds. They better not even THINK of doing a DP spin-off unless he's playing him.
2. Sabretooth was also played really well by Liev Schreiber. He did a great job of playing that dude that u love to hate. He and Wolvie had good fights butthey were too short.
3. Agent Zero aka Maverick was also played well by Daniel Henney .

The bad part about this movie was the Script . Instead of doing a showdown between Sabretooth and Wolvie as the big climax, they pull this crap on us. andthen they make them brothers? trash.

Other than that, all characters were well played except Gambit
eyes.gif

Yes the movie wasn't as good as I had hoped, but I still enjoyed watching the characters come to life.

Back
Top Bottom