X-Men Origins: Wolverine - Movie is Out, What Did You Guys Think?

yeah yall are weird .......i actually enjoyed this movie.

i just though it was dumb what they did to deadpool

Why professor X got Botox?

Why Cyclops scream all crazy when he was blasting them guards?

Why was Baraka actually pretty tight?

Movie was coo even though they switched up a lot of stuff from the comics and the fight scenes weren't that long.

Originally Posted by imperialh8

Did anyone see Stan Lee in this movie at all like he usual is in Marvel movies???
Just checked IMDB and it doesn't look like he was in this one.

bad aas, i liked the beginning when they go thru the wars, pretty cool that he keeps his leather jacket thru all these decades...

"stryker found a way to finally shut you up"
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif

that was the best!

gambit was a throw-in.

wade wilson was great, deadpool not so much.

the movie was good, but damn, couldn't they have better cgi? the scene with his claws in the restroom was horrible.

i bet most people on here didnt even see it in the theaters, prob saw the leaked version....like me

I think everyone was cast perfectly.

Decent flick...I'd like to see a Deadpool movie on it's own...with Ryan Reynolds, of course...

Movie was not good but I expected this from Fox and with how much it made they will continue to bring out more bad x-men movies

Movie was crap imo, but Ryan was MONEY as Wade, dude can act...I really hope they do a DP movie, that stays true to the comic(WITH NO DAMN BARAKANESS!), Idon't even see a reason why they alter, you can't get any better than what the comics have done, they've been writing and perfecting it for yearsand decades.

movie wuz good imo even though they changed da story but it wuz illy imma huge wolverine fan n now a hugh jackman fan now they gotta continue da story whenwolverine goes to japan n they should do a xmen 4 really

Originally Posted by J Steezzz

Originally Posted by iLLoQuent aka DSK

Well said my friend.... well said
pimp.gif
Sorry to call you out, but I just ran through the thread and you're lookin' real stupid right now...

You kept dog !#%@*!#* on anyone who said anything negative about it before and even mentioning that most of us would say the movie was "piff"...when that clearly hasn't been the case.

laugh.gif
@ still backing the movie after all that. At this point, you're trying to save face...
grin.gif

Not entirely a bad movie and better than X3... but not better than X1 or 2. It also felt real short and the ending was weak. I won't even speak on Deadpool...
smh.gif
No need to say sorry
laugh.gif

I am still backing the movie in certain aspects because those aspects deserve it.

1. Deadpool/ Wade Wilson was played flawlessly by Ryan Reynolds. They better not even THINK of doing a DP spin-off unless he's playing him.
2. Sabretooth was also played really well by Liev Schreiber. He did a great job of playing that dude that u love to hate. He and Wolvie had good fights but they were too short.
3. Agent Zero aka Maverick was also played well by Daniel Henney .

The bad part about this movie was the Script . Instead of doing a showdown between Sabretooth and Wolvie as the big climax, they pull this crap on us. and then they make them brothers? trash.

Other than that, all characters were well played except Gambit
eyes.gif

Yes the movie wasn't as good as I had hoped, but I still enjoyed watching the characters come to life.

uhm read da comics wolverine and sabretooth were brothers son james howlett n dog(victor) howlett

Originally Posted by kiddwill58

pimp.gif
Sorry to call you out, but I just ran through the thread and you're lookin' real stupid right now...

You kept dog !#%@*!#* on anyone who said anything negative about it before and even mentioning that most of us would say the movie was "piff"...when that clearly hasn't been the case.

laugh.gif
@ still backing the movie after all that. At this point, you're trying to save face...
grin.gif

Not entirely a bad movie and better than X3... but not better than X1 or 2. It also felt real short and the ending was weak. I won't even speak on Deadpool...
smh.gif
No need to say sorry
laugh.gif

I am still backing the movie in certain aspects because those aspects deserve it.

1. Deadpool/ Wade Wilson was played flawlessly by Ryan Reynolds. They better not even THINK of doing a DP spin-off unless he's playing him.
2. Sabretooth was also played really well by Liev Schreiber. He did a great job of playing that dude that u love to hate. He and Wolvie had good fights but they were too short.

The bad part about this movie was the Script . Instead of doing a showdown between Sabretooth and Wolvie as the big climax, they pull this crap on us. and then they make them brothers? trash.

eyes.gif

Yes the movie wasn't as good as I had hoped, but I still enjoyed watching the characters come to life.

uhm read da comics wolverine and sabretooth were brothers son james howlett n dog(victor) howlett
Nope. Wolverine and Dog Logan are alleged brothers and people confuse and speculate that Dog is Sabretooth, but Sabretooth is Victor Creed andVictor Creed is not Wolverine's brother...Just enemies...When they actually created Sabretooth, the original idea was to make him Wolverine's father,but they decided against it...I don't blame you for the confusion though, they made Dog and Victor so damn similiar.

I don't know how you guys can say that all or most the characters were developed?
They just showed more of their powers as individuals compared to X3.
Other than Wolverine and slightly Sabretooth's, no ones characters were developed at all.

Gambit was just a filler, it seemed pointless for him to be there and honestly, he didn't have to be in the movie.
Him attacking Wolverine while Sabretooth was there was pointless, he clearly knows who he is because he cringed when Wolverine mentioned Victor Creed.
Yet he would rather attack Wolverine than Sabretooth?
Him saving Wolverine seemed pointless too, just to make him look cool since the movie probably made a few million dollars from some people wanting to see himon the big screen.

Blob, Wraight, Agent Zero, Wade Wilson, Silverfox, even Stryker, those characters could have gotten more screen time and or at least more development.
They could have worked more into Wade Wilson better too since he was an integral part of the ending.
Sure he was portrayed well but he could have been better and funnier. More screen time would have really helped.

Seriously, this movie could have been a good 2+ hour movie but instead is it 100 minutes of really just being lost, having revenge and secret plots that wereall pretty predictable.

I am angry that I was given no other choice but to see this movie when I saw it online a few months ago already. Some scenes still looked fake like wolverinestaring at his claws in the elderly peoples' house.

Originally Posted by petozham

Originally Posted by kiddwill58

pimp.gif

laugh.gif
grin.gif

smh.gif
No need to say sorry
laugh.gif

eyes.gif

Nope. Wolverine and Dog Logan are alleged brothers and people confuse and speculate that Dog is Sabretooth, but Sabretooth is Victor Creed and Victor Creed is not Wolverine's brother...Just enemies...When they actually created Sabretooth, the original idea was to make him Wolverine's father, but they decided against it...I don't blame you for the confusion though, they made Dog and Victor so damn similiar.

trust me bro.....n they had to change da movie around for all audiences because da wolverine story is not for kids

They messed up Gambit (my fav)
They messed up DeadPool (word to my homie UTK)
This seemed like a watered down version of what a Wolverine movie should have been but it's Fox....what do you expect

Peep the trailer for the game (I'm looking at the Xbox version)...looks more like what the movie should have been

Hey_

Originally Posted by RFX45

I don't know how you guys can say that all or most the characters were developed?
They just showed more of their powers as individuals compared to X3.
Other than Wolverine and slightly Sabretooth's, no ones characters were developed at all.

Gambit was just a filler, it seemed pointless for him to be there and honestly, he didn't have to be in the movie.
Him attacking Wolverine while Sabretooth was there was pointless, he clearly knows who he is because he cringed when Wolverine mentioned Victor Creed.
Yet he would rather attack Wolverine than Sabretooth?
Him saving Wolverine seemed pointless too, just to make him look cool since the movie probably made a few million dollars from some people wanting to see him on the big screen.

Blob, Wraight, Agent Zero, Wade Wilson, Silverfox, even Stryker, those characters could have gotten more screen time and or at least more development.
They could have worked more into Wade Wilson better too since he was an integral part of the ending.
Sure he was portrayed well but he could have been better and funnier. More screen time would have really helped.

Seriously, this movie could have been a good 2+ hour movie but instead is it 100 minutes of really just being lost, having revenge and secret plots that were all pretty predictable.

Logan wasn't developed. Nor was Sabertooth.

We have no reason to fear Wolverine, nor really any reason to sympathize. Why is the best he is at what he does? We saw nothing to back this up.

The little pathos they tried to build, they destroy when we discover that his girl is still alive. (which you coulda seen comin' from a mile away.)

When it comes down to it, this movie lines right up with any Steven Seagal/Jean Claude Van Dam movie.

The team x cats needed no "fleshing out". This is a Wolverine origin story, not a "Team X" story.

I've been thinking about the action scenes as well. Based on Wolverine's attributes, they had some serious potential here.

He's got an adamantium skeleton and a healing factor.

He's damn near indestructible! Show me this!

Put him his healing factor/adamantium skeleton to the test! (think Terminator 2 scenes)

How about instead of having this dude balance on top of a silo, have that dude fall!

I have to make somewhat of a retraction here. In an earlier post, I say that Benioff and Woods wrote this together. This is incorrect, Woods rewrote it...thebastard.

p.s.

AMNESIA BULLETS?!
THE EFF?!

Julius F. Wrek

I believe Logan and Sabretooth were both developed.
You see their Origins (movie version) and you see how Wolverine isn't actually an animal while Sabretooth was.
That is development.
We see Wolverine's will to be normal and to be an animal.
We see him manipulated and still act decent enough to save the woman who deceived him, I think that explains how he really is.
I think he has changed and has had different facets of his life throughout the movie.
We see the soft side and the animal side, it was explained why he did such things so I would say he was pretty developed.
I think it was pretty obvious that he was good as what he does because he was trained while in the group.
He has been through over a century of training and life experience and remember the other credit ending is him being in Japan so more training is still aboutto come.

As for Sabretooth, we see how evil he really is and how he just wants to be better than Wolverine.
In the beginning, we see him as just this evil guy but Wolverine's will to walk away from what was wrong showed that Wolverine is stronger than him.
He hated that and wanted to one up Wolverine and it seems to be the only reason he even worked for Stryker.
Of course he still liked to kill, but that seemed more like a fringe benefit than anything else.
He didn't change his animal instincts but he did develop in a way that his purpose and goal has changed to defeating Wolverine rather than just killingpeople and having fun.

Originally Posted by COOLnificent

But really though, is there a better guy for the part other than Hugh Jackman
pimp.gif

I like him as Wolverine, the only really thing that keeps him from being perfect is his physique.
If he were shorter, around 5'8"-5'10" and slouched a bit, he would be perfect.

Originally Posted by Boomatic206

Why Professor X got Botox?

Why Cyclops scream all crazy when he was blasting them guards?
laugh.gif
My friends and I were talking about the same thing whenwe came out of the movies. The scene where Wolverine was was cutting up the ladder was
sick.gif
and not in a good way.

Originally Posted by HarlemKickDiva

They messed up Gambit (my fav)
They messed up DeadPool (word to my homie UTK)
This seemed like a watered down version of what a Wolverine movie should have been but it's Fox....what do you expect

Peep the trailer for the game (I'm looking at the Xbox version)...looks more like what the movie should have been
EDIT: I WISH she would log out sometimes...(This messege is brought to you by Uptempo Kid)
Yo the game is the truth. I would� buy it off of playing the demo alone. Its bloody and extremely violent. Reviewers just say it gets really repetitive.
���
More X-Men Origins: Wolverine -- Uncaged Edition News & Previews

Am I the only one that thinks that they should have named the movie "Wolverine"?

Back
Top Bottom