[X360]NBA 2K11 10 TEAM SIM DRAFT LEAGUE-PLAYOFFS

Originally Posted by WhatsLosinLike

someone offered me CP3 for Ray Ray 
eek.gif
... I just might

tempting...

Originally Posted by Brandon3000

seemed like a good game... i guess the network died out on us. you had a nice come back goin too

Man the network is wack as @#$#. Yeah I know. It's cool if you get the W though doesn't matter to me. 

Originally Posted by Brandon3000

seemed like a good game... i guess the network died out on us. you had a nice come back goin too

Man the network is wack as @#$#. Yeah I know. It's cool if you get the W though doesn't matter to me. 

How long does it take for the trade to go into effect? Cause I accepted it and nothing happened to my roster yet.

How long does it take for the trade to go into effect? Cause I accepted it and nothing happened to my roster yet.

Originally Posted by CertifiedSW

The admin has to approve it as well. ask woody to approve it the next time he's online

The admin has to approve it as well. ask woody to approve it the next time he's online

ha so no one creates the "heatles"

ha so no one creates the "heatles"

Back
Top Bottom