[X360] NBA 2K9 Online Fantasy Draft League *PLAY YOUR GAMES!!!*

we should be good with 2, maybe a lil bit of the 3rd.

but please pre-select the players you already chose, PLEASE! even if you're gonna be at the draft, incaseof lag issues.

lets try and get four in cuz i have work at six. Quich question when I pre rank my players will it pick them for me in order of their overall ranking or in theorder that I am picking them, cuz I am picking them and then a little green check mark is next to their name

Originally Posted by jretro23

we should be good with 2, maybe a lil bit of the 3rd.

but please pre-select the players you already chose, PLEASE! even if you're gonna be at the draft, incase of lag issues.

please pick who you picked in here... we dont want people taking others picks and refusing to trade them like last league
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by KobeFan4ever

lets try and get four in cuz i have work at six. Quich question when I pre rank my players will it pick them for me in order of their overall ranking or in the order that I am picking them, cuz I am picking them and then a little green check mark is next to their name
ok so you picked them right and they have a green check mark.

hit the left or right trigger until you get to the section with YOUR pre-ranked player list, with the people you checked off. then there you put the order youwant the computer to pick.

reply back if you got it or don't got it.

If i pre rank but I am in the draft will it automatically pick the available players? so i dont get to pick?

you can still pick who you want, i still recommend pre-selecting all the players you want and not just the picks we're doing right now.

last thing we wanna see is people say "omg i didn't want tony parker" because of lag issues when you try to pick with 1 second left on the clock.

laugh.gif
bunch of good people still left. only 12 teams this time, i'll be damned if my squad is wack.

Here's my deal. It's really looking like i may not be back on time. Say i pre-pick my players but the one i pick is gone, is the computer gonna pickthe next avail on my board. Reason im asking is cause i dont want to get overloaded at 1 position. Also are there FA in the league, for instance can i releasea player and sign a FA or is it just trades??? Let me know please

nah there isn't a free agent pool, only if we had a few extra gamertags and used those teams as free agents.

and djkaos, make sure the the players you already selected in here are pre-ranked first so the computer snatches them up.

grasssssssyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy where you at

Originally Posted by jretro23

nah there isn't a free agent pool, only if we had a few extra gamertags and used those teams as free agents.

and djkaos, make sure the the players you already selected in here are pre-ranked first so the computer snatches them up.
I did i think. I went into the leag. selected the players i want and put them in the order i was gonna draft them if they are/were avail. Is thatcorrect??

Back
Top Bottom