[X360] NBA 2K9 Online Fantasy Draft League *PLAY YOUR GAMES!!!*

so whats the deal you just gonna hold spots for OG people and not let in people like me?
frown.gif

Originally Posted by 22stylez

so whats the deal you just gonna hold spots for OG people and not let in people like me?
frown.gif
OG's are let in first because they play their games. New people can get in once all the OG's are in. you'll get a spot if you keepposting and checking in.

wassup send me the info man, I couldnt play in one league stuff happened other than that ive been active for each league

Originally Posted by Yankeephan87

wassup send me the info man, I couldnt play in one league stuff happened other than that ive been active for each league
sent

NO ONE PICK LA... if you do you will be kicked... they are reserved...
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by N O R E A G A

Originally Posted by Yankeephan87

sent

NO ONE PICK LA... if you do you will be kicked... they are reserved...
nerd.gif
I think someone picked them already.....

If I get in, can we have the draft Sunday night around 9, because I'll be out of town from today until then.

Noreaga ive been waiting for the next one. let me in. gt is the same as my sn. i was aking in the last thread about whens the next one gonna strt. I want inand ill take my home town clippers. Draft right???

Originally Posted by djkaos23

Noreaga ive been waiting for the next one. let me in. gt is the same as my sn. i was aking in the last thread about whens the next one gonna strt. I want in and ill take my home town clippers. Draft right???
cosigning for djkaos

Originally Posted by CROSSISOM

If I get in, can we have the draft Sunday night around 9, because I'll be out of town from today until then.

no we will hae it before then... PM sent to kaos...

Originally Posted by UNtroubled YOUTH

NORE how many we got now?

7... we need 9 more smh
smh.gif
and holla kid no. As long as you agree to the rules and can play your games then you can get in since most og's are done with2k.

The last 2 rules are horrible..The pump fake into the shot is an actual move, someone is obviously not going to do it all game but it should be allowed..andoff ball defense is another part of the game, its like madden when some people control the CB instead of a LB, in 2k some people feel more comfortable playingas the center and stopping the downlow then going on the ball which can easily be torched by running a play...just my opinion, good players know how to workaround off ball defense as well as the pump fake move..the other rules are fine especially full court pressing all game smh.

Anyways im interested: Killadame89

Back
Top Bottom