[X360] NBA 2K9 Online Fantasy Draft League *PLAY YOUR GAMES!!!*

Originally Posted by jretro23

I see why ya boy is a beast with rose, dude just turbo mashed it everytime and went for a dunk or layup (look at box score on site and click rose) smh

Starting to like caron though
pimp.gif

ill tell em to chill

Originally Posted by UNtroubled YOUTH

GG RAFOOL. i swear everytime i play u my teams chemistry is way off idk why lol.
laugh.gif
GG

About time my team started hitting mid jumpers.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Rafool

Originally Posted by y0uNgNdAnG3RoUs723

i dont know who is "cheating" *unplugging the ethernet?), but i played someone and every shot i took, the game was lagging. i mean every possession i had. when it was his ball, everything was ok. i ended up losing. it was the team that had troy murphy and tmac.
That would be me. My internet connection was unplugged the whole time so I wouldn't lag. I paused the game several times thinking it was you. It lagged TOO when I had that ball. And just to let you know, that was a custom not a real game so calm down.

If I really wanted to cheat I would have lagged against the close games that I had with Nore and Olvera.

good to know it wasn't you & it DIDN'T COUNT. damn troy murphy.
nerd.gif

gg nore smh at Yao being unstoppable even when doubled by two good defending big men and being tired with that gatorade cup next to his name smh

i didnt abuse him did i?
nerd.gif
... if so we can run that game back if you want. really trying not to use him as much

Nahhhh, you didnt at all, its just that I tried to stop him with 2 big men each time and he still killed me lol

GT: NakoXL

i'm on right now if anyone wants to run exhibitions, or get beat up in fight night.

Originally Posted by N O R E A G A

Originally Posted by Nako XL

GT: NakoXL

i'm on right now if anyone wants to run exhibitions, or get beat up in fight night.
pickup thread. no ones gonna play you in here
oh, ok i forgot about that. thanks.

Spoiler [+]
shook ones.

Im down for a game right now. quick question. what the rule on double teaming. can we use it, how, often. reason im asking is because ive been getting killed.Granger and Bosh one game and Melo the next. These dudes lit my %!# up from mid-range and 3. if i see them getting to how and in a rhythm i can double themright??? to get the ball out of there hands.????????????

double teaming just for the sake of double teaming for no legit reason and going for the steal on the pass is cheesing.

if its 1 particular person killing you, or any other legit reason, then a double team is perfectly fine imo.

^^ ok. i dont dbl team for the hell of it. hell i havent even being doing it at all because i thought it was outlawed in the league. BUt when granger hit mefor 6 straight i wanted to dbl him to make him pass the ball, but i didnt cause i thought i couldnt.

if he's killing you, and that person keeps going to granger, i don't see why you can't double team him and get the ball out of his hands.

i rarely double team though, just because i don't want whoever i'm playing to pass it out and have an open shot.

Back
Top Bottom