[X360] NBA 2K9 Online Fantasy Draft League *PLAY YOUR GAMES!!!*

NEVER again am I going to attempt to play a game with a girl over... B_ was botherin me ALL GAME LONG. Good game though DjKaos... glad i could help you outwith at least one win

Yeah... what team are you... I swear everyone includes "I" in my name every time.. hahaha

yankee.. c'mon man.. you know that wasn't legit. How many times you run up the ball when my D wasn't set up? Everytime you saw your lead wasrunning out you'd bust it out. I'm callin A RESET ON THE GAME. As much as you hate the rules, Im sure, I hate em too.. but I follow them and you shouldhave to do the same.

what are you talking about man thats b.s. The few times I ran it up was because your guy was on the floor after one of those layups. if your guys falls downafter scoring and I have the ball why would I wait for him to get up and get back on D. I never ran it up when your D was going back to reset. I only ran it upwhen your guy was on the floor. and check out my PIP I had most of my points through jumpers, If I wanted to cheese I wouldve drove with Wallace and Kobe but Irarley did.

I ain't complaining about PIP. I'm complaining becuase you ran it up, popped some three's and made quick disses to the inside while my D was stillrecovering from the inbounds. It's in the rules that you can't run up the ball like that, regardless of whether my guy fell down off a made lay-up.Think about how many times I made passes like yours to Melo wide open and waiting for your team to recover.

what are you talking about man. I ran it up 2-3 times max and thats cause one of your guys was on the floor. I didn't lob it up. You mad lob passesdowncourt and waited for me to recover. Other than those 2-3 times I actually waited even on steals for everybody to get down court. You even stole one of mypasses in my half court and shot a jumper before I could even bring it up once.

Won't be here for about two days guys....I'll get my games in went I get back home.

Since this is the 1st time anyone has complained about Yankeephan he'll only get a warning. Next time the game will be reset.

Game in a little bit anyone?

yeah, thanks man. Trust me Id be happy to play again but Ive been so busy I use my spare time only to play in this so I only got limited time to play. Butanyways Im looking for a Legit center yeah not yao or d12 but maybe biedrins? I Can trade Jermain O neal and Devin harris. Thanks

league dead already?
laugh.gif
i'll be able to play whoever in 10-15

Back
Top Bottom