[X360] NBA 2K9 Online Fantasy Draft League *PLAY YOUR GAMES!!!*

i love how i finally have a good pick, but it doesn't even really matter since it's only 12 teams lol. all good though get to try out D-Whistle pause,i honestly don't think i've EVER played with him pause.

Originally Posted by KobeFan4ever

^sorry D-Wills mine in the second round
pimp.gif
reading is fundamental fam
wink.gif

see yall could of replaced that bum with me but nooo.
just aint want me to win the league with ease..i understand now.

Originally Posted by GoldenTicket21

indifferent.gif

id rather have jretro beat my %+% 24/7 then have some 12 year old talk $$%#. **** and dont come back bum.

Originally Posted by N O R E A G A

Originally Posted by GoldenTicket21

indifferent.gif

id rather have jretro beat my %+% 24/7 then have some 12 year old talk $$%#. **** and dont come back bum.

womp womp.

Sorry for the delay people.had to pick up theFam Bam. But with the 7th overall pick djkaos23 selects
T-MAC
2epn1pj.jpg

Okay, let me just get a better understanding. The draft is tomorrow 1am eastern? Also, should I mock up who Im picking now? or just wait for the actual draft?

I see were doing a mock draft but do i have to be on and doing the picking myself at 9pm. i mean i can be here but there is a slight chance i may not be. If imnot here then will my pick be added by you NORE.

You can set a pre draft on the console.

Select the players by the order you want them drafted.

Originally Posted by HOLLAKID619

Okay, let me just get a better understanding. The draft is tomorrow 1am eastern? Also, should I mock up who Im picking now? or just wait for the actual draft?

Is this tonight or tomorrow night???

whoever already picked a player in this online draft we're having, go to the console and pre-rank that player and make sure that player is first on yourlist.

if you can't be there... then yes you can pre select/rank your players, and have the computer draft whoever is available on your list in the order you putit in.

hollakid the draft is at 12 eastern midnight tomorrow.

eek.gif
at t-mac being chosen with the 7th pick.

WE VII II III where you at?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Rafool

You can set a pre draft on the console.

Select the players by the order you want them drafted.
OH ok i will do this just to be safe. whos on the clock

Originally Posted by jretro23

whoever already picked a player in this online draft we're having, go to the console and pre-rank that player and make sure that player is first on your list.

if you can't be there... then yes you can pre select/rank your players, and have the computer draft whoever is available on your list in the order you put it in.

hollakid the draft is at 12 eastern midnight tomorrow.

eek.gif
at t-mac being chosen with the 7th pick.

WE VII II III where you at?
nerd.gif
word... i was gonna pick dude in the 2nd round
eek.gif
laugh.gif
its all good though. i think WE VII II III is on the xbox right now... ill hithim up and ask em to post his pick.

Back
Top Bottom