XBOX 360 Call of Duty: Black Ops - VOL. MrONegative DOUBLE XP WEEKEND!! NEW MAPS OUT NOW!!!

Getting used to a new TV can take a while though.. I was buns when I started playing on my new tv but now it's all gravy
pimp.gif

Getting used to a new TV can take a while though.. I was buns when I started playing on my new tv but now it's all gravy
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by CWrite78

Originally Posted by Cobra Kai

i got a new tv and been buns since.

how is this the new tv's fault? not like you're seeing more or less of what you seen before.
Have you ever moved from a smaller tv to a bigger one? Yeah you see the same, but it's definitely feels different and takes some time getting used to.

how is this the new tv's fault? not like you're seeing more or less of what you seen before.
Have you ever moved from a smaller tv to a bigger one? Yeah you see the same, but it's definitely feels different and takes some time getting used to.

for some reason in about 7 hrs of play time ive became an absolute beast tk my k/d ratio to 1.51 to 1.75 in 7 hr, the commando is just unfair how accurate it is

for some reason in about 7 hrs of play time ive became an absolute beast tk my k/d ratio to 1.51 to 1.75 in 7 hr, the commando is just unfair how accurate it is

Originally Posted by kobe4threebang

You better not prestige if you like the commando that much 

Originally Posted by Carver

yeah, smaller to bigger tv is $@$*@$! me up.

yeah, smaller to bigger tv is $@$*@$! me up.

i wont im already level 50 dont plan on touching prestige the only way is maybe a double xp weekend

i wont im already level 50 dont plan on touching prestige the only way is maybe a double xp weekend

They need to have a double xp weekend asap

They need to have a double xp weekend asap

Originally Posted by REDd SPYDER

yo can we get some info on the new maps tho? is their going to be a zombie map included or what?
~DLC called “First Strike

Originally Posted by REDd SPYDER

yo can we get some info on the new maps tho? is their going to be a zombie map included or what?
~DLC called “First Strike

Back
Top Bottom