XBOX 360 Call of Duty: Black Ops - VOL. MrONegative DOUBLE XP WEEKEND!! NEW MAPS OUT NOW!!!

27 Gun Only KS
pimp.gif

Hadnt played this game since last Wednesday until today. Damn I was rusty. But I did work with my famas. I'll be back on after work tonight. GT: BIGJOE757

Hadnt played this game since last Wednesday until today. Damn I was rusty. But I did work with my famas. I'll be back on after work tonight. GT: BIGJOE757

Am I the only one getting bored with black ops? I complained a lot about MW2 cause of all the %$!%%@@@ but that was mostly because of the community. Now that most of the lame players are gone MW2 is more enjoyable but black ops gets old quick when im playing. I wish they would've incorporated the call signs and emblems into BO cause all I have to work towards now is the gold guns which is 10 prestiges away
30t6p3b.gif

Am I the only one getting bored with black ops? I complained a lot about MW2 cause of all the %$!%%@@@ but that was mostly because of the community. Now that most of the lame players are gone MW2 is more enjoyable but black ops gets old quick when im playing. I wish they would've incorporated the call signs and emblems into BO cause all I have to work towards now is the gold guns which is 10 prestiges away
30t6p3b.gif

Chopper on Nuketown.......controller DIES in the middle of shooting. Scrambling to find the chord, end up getting shot down in the process. We lost because of me getting shot down. 
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

-The Juice

Chopper on Nuketown.......controller DIES in the middle of shooting. Scrambling to find the chord, end up getting shot down in the process. We lost because of me getting shot down. 
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

-The Juice

Originally Posted by Adidas Freak

30t6p3b.gif
I enjoy this game more the MW2 that game was just
30t6p3b.gif
.. BO is cool I can't wait for the new map pack though..
And The Juice I've had that !@$! happen before, and that's why now I play wired at all times 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Adidas Freak

30t6p3b.gif
I enjoy this game more the MW2 that game was just
30t6p3b.gif
.. BO is cool I can't wait for the new map pack though..
And The Juice I've had that !@$! happen before, and that's why now I play wired at all times 
laugh.gif

they need to do something with these over powered knives. only online does a knife beat an automatic weapon
30t6p3b.gif

they need to do something with these over powered knives. only online does a knife beat an automatic weapon
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom