XBOX 360 Call of Duty: Black Ops - VOL. MrONegative DOUBLE XP WEEKEND!! NEW MAPS OUT NOW!!!

my boys and I tried out the new maps in a private match before we went on live, on some "the future belongs to those who prepare" type +%%#

Carver - Good Games bruh. Sorry but u finally heard me raging like i do on the Ps3. 
laugh.gif
 But i cant help it .. atleast i went from lvl 40-44 this afternoon/evening 
pimp.gif
 and im happy to say that i got blackbirds and CGs in every new map and even a couple dogs here and there. But it was a good sesh... Im still mad that i had my worst game ever on discovery
30t6p3b.gif

eyes.gif
mad.gif
 but them dudes played like $$+*@+* .. Its still on of my favorite maps though
pimp.gif

Ill be back on tmw...

Carver - Good Games bruh. Sorry but u finally heard me raging like i do on the Ps3. 
laugh.gif
 But i cant help it .. atleast i went from lvl 40-44 this afternoon/evening 
pimp.gif
 and im happy to say that i got blackbirds and CGs in every new map and even a couple dogs here and there. But it was a good sesh... Im still mad that i had my worst game ever on discovery
30t6p3b.gif

eyes.gif
mad.gif
 but them dudes played like $$+*@+* .. Its still on of my favorite maps though
pimp.gif

Ill be back on tmw...

New maps are dope I just hate kalloon whatever the hell its called.. I'm sure I just have to get used to it though

New maps are dope I just hate kalloon whatever the hell its called.. I'm sure I just have to get used to it though

stadium, berlin wall, and discovery are fun as hell

kowloon is *!% juice

havent tried the new zombie joint

stadium, berlin wall, and discovery are fun as hell

kowloon is *!% juice

havent tried the new zombie joint

Back
Top Bottom