XBOX 360 Call of Duty: Black Ops - VOL. MrONegative DOUBLE XP WEEKEND!! NEW MAPS OUT NOW!!!

I envy you xbox guys right now 
frown.gif

Originally Posted by Adidas Freak

Berlin wall and stadium are cool. I dont even wanna play Discovery cause I hate those big %%+ snowy maps. IDK when these companies will learn cause no one liked derailed in MW2 and no one likes array in black ops
30t6p3b.gif

i like array.. 
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by Adidas Freak

Berlin wall and stadium are cool. I dont even wanna play Discovery cause I hate those big %%+ snowy maps. IDK when these companies will learn cause no one liked derailed in MW2 and no one likes array in black ops
30t6p3b.gif

i like array.. 
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by CertifiedSW

Originally Posted by venom lyrix

I got the dogs 2 days ago...but it was at the end of the round

laugh.gif

Run with hardline dude, makes it much easier. Getting dogs isn't too difficult, what kinds of guns/perks are you using?

been switching between

Famas w/ reflex sight : scavenger, hardened, marathon

and

AK47 w/ reflex sigh: scavenger, sleight of hand pro, marathon

other times I'll use the Stoner or Galil

ohwell.gif

Use the FAMAS with the extended mag + sleight of hand pro + hardline, you can't go wrong with it. The iron sight on the FAMAS is much better than the reflex or red dot sight IMO. 
thx I'll try it out

I got the dogs 2 days ago...but it was at the end of the round

laugh.gif

Run with hardline dude, makes it much easier. Getting dogs isn't too difficult, what kinds of guns/perks are you using?

been switching between

Famas w/ reflex sight : scavenger, hardened, marathon

and

AK47 w/ reflex sigh: scavenger, sleight of hand pro, marathon

other times I'll use the Stoner or Galil

ohwell.gif

Use the FAMAS with the extended mag + sleight of hand pro + hardline, you can't go wrong with it. The iron sight on the FAMAS is much better than the reflex or red dot sight IMO. 
thx I'll try it out

Array has the worst spawn system besides Nuketown. If you're over by where the C Flag is during a TDM, the enemy team is going to spawn RIGHT behind you sooner or later. Not to mention all the empty *$@ space there is that shouldn't even be there. It's easily the most uneventful map.

Array has the worst spawn system besides Nuketown. If you're over by where the C Flag is during a TDM, the enemy team is going to spawn RIGHT behind you sooner or later. Not to mention all the empty *$@ space there is that shouldn't even be there. It's easily the most uneventful map.

This is like McDonald's counting how many hamburgers it's sold - is there really even a point in keeping track with numbers that high?

This is like McDonald's counting how many hamburgers it's sold - is there really even a point in keeping track with numbers that high?

RC-XD is not the most deadliest but most definitely the most annoying killstreak..

RC-XD is not the most deadliest but most definitely the most annoying killstreak..

Really like the new maps. Took a damn half hour to download. Couldn't even play while I waited.
30t6p3b.gif

People are allergic to the old maps. It's a damn New World Order when Nuketown and Kowloon pop up and Kowloon wins easily.
eek.gif
laugh.gif

Really like the new maps. Took a damn half hour to download. Couldn't even play while I waited.
30t6p3b.gif

People are allergic to the old maps. It's a damn New World Order when Nuketown and Kowloon pop up and Kowloon wins easily.
eek.gif
laugh.gif

Downloaded the new maps, and there pretty good. The new zombie map is pretty dope, i got an achievement for using the vortex and sucking 5 zombies in it (no #$**). anyways, the roof map is terrible IMO, way to many camping spots, a lot of snipers. The others are cool.

Downloaded the new maps, and there pretty good. The new zombie map is pretty dope, i got an achievement for using the vortex and sucking 5 zombies in it (no #$**). anyways, the roof map is terrible IMO, way to many camping spots, a lot of snipers. The others are cool.

Back
Top Bottom