XBOX 360 Call of Duty: Black Ops - VOL. MrONegative DOUBLE XP WEEKEND!! NEW MAPS OUT NOW!!!

if youre looking to renew live, just went to my local target and i saw that 12 month gold memberships for xbox live were on sale for $45. im assuming todays the last day for the sale. didnt even know microsoft bumped up membership to $60 
tired.gif

if youre looking to renew live, just went to my local target and i saw that 12 month gold memberships for xbox live were on sale for $45. im assuming todays the last day for the sale. didnt even know microsoft bumped up membership to $60 
tired.gif

you can catch it on sale for 40 shippped sometimes ^

so i dropped a care package in stadium where the bleachers are thru the opening and the package got stuck in the air
laugh.gif
it was a chopper...

you can catch it on sale for 40 shippped sometimes ^

so i dropped a care package in stadium where the bleachers are thru the opening and the package got stuck in the air
laugh.gif
it was a chopper...

Originally Posted by Cragmatic

NEw Zombie map is nuts...

When those space monkeys come and I lose my perks I get heated
roll.gif

bro, when the monkey level comes you have to protect the perk machines. the monkeys steal the perks by jumpin on the machines and you have to kill them in order to keep the perk.

roll.gif

bro, when the monkey level comes you have to protect the perk machines. the monkeys steal the perks by jumpin on the machines and you have to kill them in order to keep the perk.

Originally Posted by bakedFresh707

roll.gif

the #%*@? sounds WILD
roll.gif

roll.gif

the #%*@? sounds WILD
roll.gif

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value=""></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="3

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value=""></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="3

I just prestiged for the 1st time 2 days ago...and man it sucks....i don't think ill do it again...i miss my guns n stuff

I just prestiged for the 1st time 2 days ago...and man it sucks....i don't think ill do it again...i miss my guns n stuff

roll.gif

Really? I thought they just took it no matter what.
roll.gif

And yeah Zombies is serious. Such an addictive mode.

roll.gif

Really? I thought they just took it no matter what.
roll.gif

And yeah Zombies is serious. Such an addictive mode.

^And if you stop the monkeys from even laying a paw(?) on a perk machine then they drop an additional perk along with Max Ammo at the end of the level

^And if you stop the monkeys from even laying a paw(?) on a perk machine then they drop an additional perk along with Max Ammo at the end of the level

Originally Posted by Wordy Dirts

30t6p3b.gif
SMH @ Treyarch for having double XP during SuperBowl weekend.

Word. Can't even take advantage of it. Won't get back to the crib till Monday night
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom