XBOX 360 Call of Duty: Black Ops - VOL. MrONegative DOUBLE XP WEEKEND!! NEW MAPS OUT NOW!!!

Originally Posted by Wordy Dirts

30t6p3b.gif
SMH @ Treyarch for having double XP during SuperBowl weekend.

Word. Can't even take advantage of it. Won't get back to the crib till Monday night
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by ForeverDecember21

Originally Posted by REDd SPYDER

what happened to that list of 360 gamers? all yall add me tho NYC D NiC3 718
Oh... Thats who that was. I have your request sittin in my inbox. I was like who is this?
laugh.gif

Ill add you next time i sign on.
mad.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ForeverDecember21

Originally Posted by REDd SPYDER

what happened to that list of 360 gamers? all yall add me tho NYC D NiC3 718
Oh... Thats who that was. I have your request sittin in my inbox. I was like who is this?
laugh.gif

Ill add you next time i sign on.
mad.gif
laugh.gif

^I just renewed from my xbox for $47.99 for 12 mo. I didn't notice the price hike to $60 either.

oh yea I'm currently a 4th prestige so whoever wants to clan up, let's do this. I mainly play TDM but I will play domination if I have a team that I can communicate with and dominate the maps with. I have the new maps too, but have not tested out the new zombie one yet. Not all my friends have the map pack. My sn is my NT name if you wanna request me, just make sure to let me know you're from NT or I'll deny you.

^I just renewed from my xbox for $47.99 for 12 mo. I didn't notice the price hike to $60 either.

oh yea I'm currently a 4th prestige so whoever wants to clan up, let's do this. I mainly play TDM but I will play domination if I have a team that I can communicate with and dominate the maps with. I have the new maps too, but have not tested out the new zombie one yet. Not all my friends have the map pack. My sn is my NT name if you wanna request me, just make sure to let me know you're from NT or I'll deny you.

Finally 7th Prestige ... Lvl 14 (
pimp.gif
Famas is all i need)

I was OD with playing black ops since friday. Like today, i dedicated it to basically finishing up Prestige 6 and Get to lvl 14 on Prestige 7...

Imma chill out this week on the heavy gaming since there is no double xp/ urgency to keep leveling up quickly..
I took a break from xbox earlier in the year but playing it so heavily again, im gonna be on it more often....

Finally 7th Prestige ... Lvl 14 (
pimp.gif
Famas is all i need)

I was OD with playing black ops since friday. Like today, i dedicated it to basically finishing up Prestige 6 and Get to lvl 14 on Prestige 7...

Imma chill out this week on the heavy gaming since there is no double xp/ urgency to keep leveling up quickly..
I took a break from xbox earlier in the year but playing it so heavily again, im gonna be on it more often....

Back
Top Bottom