XBOX 360 Call of Duty: Black Ops - VOL. MrONegative DOUBLE XP WEEKEND!! NEW MAPS OUT NOW!!!

Originally Posted by Carver

December you ain't gonna do no damn objectives quit lying son
laugh.gif
What you mean? Im not capable of it? Youre under estimating me cuh. I am disappoint. When i have to, i will. 
derp wrote:
My friends and i do this for HQ when we all have a party together.

What is starting to piss me off is the shotgun users in HQ. I get erked wen i consistantly get butt !@$%+! by a shotgun. 
grin.gif
 i joined a game with the other team full of shotgun users and finished 17-18 . Pissed me off

derrty6232 wrote:
Yo December, @%+* it, I'm about to order a 360 from amazon when I get home. Get ready for me. 
nerd.gif

Also, can someone tell me what the different xbox live memberships mean? What are the differences, which one should I get, and where can I find the best deals on memberships?

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Just get the Xbox Live Gold Memembership for __ Months (You pick how many months u wanna have it for)

Originally Posted by derrty6232

Yo December, @%+* it, I'm about to order a 360 from amazon when I get home. Get ready for me.
nerd.gif

Also, can someone tell me what the different xbox live memberships mean? What are the differences, which one should I get, and where can I find the best deals on memberships?
There is usually a few deals right on the Xbox Live dashboard.. My bro got 2 months of Live for a dollar. When you create your first account you should get a month free right off the bat if I'm not mistaken. I got Live from a deal I seen on the dashboard I pay 3 bucks a month which ain't bad in my opinion.
And December I was just messin duuuuu.. But def need to get a HQ party together though with more NT cats. I will be on tomorrow when I get homessss dough

Originally Posted by derrty6232

nerd.gif

There is usually a few deals right on the Xbox Live dashboard.. My bro got 2 months of Live for a dollar. When you create your first account you should get a month free right off the bat if I'm not mistaken. I got Live from a deal I seen on the dashboard I pay 3 bucks a month which ain't bad in my opinion.
And December I was just messin duuuuu.. But def need to get a HQ party together though with more NT cats. I will be on tomorrow when I get homessss dough

Yeah, I used to pay monthly but paying 36 bucks for the whole year is far more worth it since I don't see myself canceling my live account

Yeah, I used to pay monthly but paying 36 bucks for the whole year is far more worth it since I don't see myself canceling my live account

I couldn't find any 360s on amazon.  There are, but I don't want to buy one through its users.   I guess it'll have to wait...

I couldn't find any 360s on amazon.  There are, but I don't want to buy one through its users.   I guess it'll have to wait...

amazon you dont pay tax and its free shipping...

i got the 250 gig kinect bundle from them and they also gave me a 50$ credit

amazon you dont pay tax and its free shipping...

i got the 250 gig kinect bundle from them and they also gave me a 50$ credit

Ahh well damn.. I have an Amazon account but never thought about buying a system on there. If my Xbox ever gives I'll have to cop one of the newer ones from there

Ahh well damn.. I have an Amazon account but never thought about buying a system on there. If my Xbox ever gives I'll have to cop one of the newer ones from there

So Slickening.. there it is
Meh I wanted one kind of clever including my name. My friends call me J Money for fun but almost every single variation of that is taken unless I add numbers. Super picky lol

So Slickening.. there it is
Meh I wanted one kind of clever including my name. My friends call me J Money for fun but almost every single variation of that is taken unless I add numbers. Super picky lol

Back
Top Bottom