XBOX 360 Call of Duty: Black Ops - VOL. MrONegative DOUBLE XP WEEKEND!! NEW MAPS OUT NOW!!!

Originally Posted by Carver

Originally Posted by WhatsLosinLike

WHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I woulda quit after 2 deaths of that !##%$!+*
laugh.gif
I would've backed out the lobby once they came in 
laugh.gif
.. or if I joined half way back out right away. I don't know how those dudes managed to stay the whole game
30t6p3b.gif

really.  who the hell would stay for 280 deaths?
laugh.gif

2/28/11 (Title Update 7)

Issues Addressed:
• Matchmaking improvements to return higher quality results faster. This change includes settings that are tunable in the live environment, so tweaking may continue beyond initial release of this update.
• The in-game store now hides DLC map packs that do not match the language of the player’s disc to decrease the possibility of users downloading the incorrect language version.
• Calling in a Chopper Gunner immediately after getting shot down in a Gunship will no longer end the Chopper Gunner run prematurely. Required timing-specific button presses.
• Split screen players are now able to change camera perspectives and cycle through players as a spectator.
• Addressed an issue where the most recent match played in Zombies could overwrite the best match played on the leaderboard.
• Improved Zombies lobbies to prevent players from erroneously receiving the error “Unable to join game session

2/28/11 (Title Update 7)

Issues Addressed:
• Matchmaking improvements to return higher quality results faster. This change includes settings that are tunable in the live environment, so tweaking may continue beyond initial release of this update.
• The in-game store now hides DLC map packs that do not match the language of the player’s disc to decrease the possibility of users downloading the incorrect language version.
• Calling in a Chopper Gunner immediately after getting shot down in a Gunship will no longer end the Chopper Gunner run prematurely. Required timing-specific button presses.
• Split screen players are now able to change camera perspectives and cycle through players as a spectator.
• Addressed an issue where the most recent match played in Zombies could overwrite the best match played on the leaderboard.
• Improved Zombies lobbies to prevent players from erroneously receiving the error “Unable to join game session

2/28/11 (Title Update 7)

Issues Addressed:

2/28/11 (Title Update 7)

Issues Addressed:

Sniper tuning? Oh #+*%... Im happy but mad at the same time. Cause i dont want it to be like mw2 or cod 4. But improved hit detection/OSKs would be awesome.

Sniper tuning? Oh #+*%... Im happy but mad at the same time. Cause i dont want it to be like mw2 or cod 4. But improved hit detection/OSKs would be awesome.

I want to get on this weekend since I got on maybe an hour last double xp weekend

I want to get on this weekend since I got on maybe an hour last double xp weekend

double xp?!? I'll probably be on with my boys this weekend if you see me online just jump in our party
GT: Mr Wes256

I've had this game since launch and only have like 21 hours lol

double xp?!? I'll probably be on with my boys this weekend if you see me online just jump in our party
GT: Mr Wes256

I've had this game since launch and only have like 21 hours lol

Back
Top Bottom