XBOX 360 Call of Duty: Black Ops - VOL. MrONegative DOUBLE XP WEEKEND!! NEW MAPS OUT NOW!!!

Originally Posted by gHeTtOnOyPi

The sniper is still the same, wthell is this. 
30t6p3b.gif

anyone have the details of what the update consisted of?
nerd.gif

i wonder will xbox get the nuketown 24/7 playlist that ps3 got last double xp. they got it cause they didnt get maps, so probably not.

i wonder will xbox get the nuketown 24/7 playlist that ps3 got last double xp. they got it cause they didnt get maps, so probably not.

double xp?

%+%@, every time im not going to be home they decide it's going to be a double xp weekend
30t6p3b.gif

double xp?

%+%@, every time im not going to be home they decide it's going to be a double xp weekend
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by FEETure

We're just going to enjoy double xp on regular maps

Originally Posted by FEETure

We're just going to enjoy double xp on regular maps

Originally Posted by Joe Billionaire

Originally Posted by Carver

Double xp this wweekend
nerd.gif

http://3anime.com/call-of...-event-this-weekend/2609
guess ima prestige i said i wouldnt on xbox tho hmm idk yet 
laugh.gif
sweet!!  i missed the last one!  on another topic, did anyone else notice the other night that there were reported 3+ million people online?!?!?  i don't believe that for a second.  on average i notice anywhere between 200K to 500K. 

Double xp this wweekend
nerd.gif

laugh.gif
sweet!!  i missed the last one!  on another topic, did anyone else notice the other night that there were reported 3+ million people online?!?!?  i don't believe that for a second.  on average i notice anywhere between 200K to 500K. 

Originally Posted by dubchester

Double xp this wweekend
nerd.gif

laugh.gif
yeah i got on there was 2,800,000 + on 
normally i see around 200k too 

Originally Posted by dubchester

Double xp this wweekend
nerd.gif

laugh.gif
yeah i got on there was 2,800,000 + on 
normally i see around 200k too 

Yeah, I believe it's like Friday at like 10 am pacific.. the last one started at that time if I'm not mistaken.

Yeah, I believe it's like Friday at like 10 am pacific.. the last one started at that time if I'm not mistaken.

i see nobodys posting due to the double xp

what are people talking about with this nuketown 24/7 ive heard it a few times but dont know what it means

what are people talking about with this nuketown 24/7 ive heard it a few times but dont know what it means

Originally Posted by IMASOLEMAN18

The map is Nuketown every time and it's basically all the game modes (TDM, Domination, etc.)

Back
Top Bottom