XBOX 360 Call of Duty: Black Ops - VOL. MrONegative DOUBLE XP WEEKEND!! NEW MAPS OUT NOW!!!

JoeeBrap number one dom player back to back weeks
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

I don't like this cheap headset that came with my xbox. Is there anyway I can have the microphone on, but port people's voices to my tv speakers? I wanna hear both the game sounds and people talking from my speakers.

I don't like this cheap headset that came with my xbox. Is there anyway I can have the microphone on, but port people's voices to my tv speakers? I wanna hear both the game sounds and people talking from my speakers.

man derrty u got a good +%% deal with your xbox thru amazon i thought i got a good one with mine...
laugh.gif

whats with the 1 bar crap tonight

man derrty u got a good +%% deal with your xbox thru amazon i thought i got a good one with mine...
laugh.gif

whats with the 1 bar crap tonight

Originally Posted by derrty6232

You can put peoples voice through the tv.. just hit the guide button(middle of controller) go to settings-preferences-voice and put it through the tv.. if you have a Kinect you can use that as a microphone which is dope imo 

Originally Posted by derrty6232

You can put peoples voice through the tv.. just hit the guide button(middle of controller) go to settings-preferences-voice and put it through the tv.. if you have a Kinect you can use that as a microphone which is dope imo 

Kinect for a mic is terrible for the people that have to hear you. You sound like a robot and we hear your background noise. The wired headset gets it done man.

Kinect for a mic is terrible for the people that have to hear you. You sound like a robot and we hear your background noise. The wired headset gets it done man.

Originally Posted by xblaze23

I use the headset that comes with the xbox also.. if not my headphones but I don't wear em much anymore

Originally Posted by xblaze23

I use the headset that comes with the xbox also.. if not my headphones but I don't wear em much anymore

Originally Posted by ForeverDecember21

Who me?
nerd.gif
Yessir.. I wanted to play this past weekend but things came up and I was unable. I want to prestige before the upcoming weekend but I doubt that will happen

Originally Posted by ForeverDecember21

Who me?
nerd.gif
Yessir.. I wanted to play this past weekend but things came up and I was unable. I want to prestige before the upcoming weekend but I doubt that will happen

Back
Top Bottom