XBOX 360 Call of Duty: Black Ops - VOL. MrONegative DOUBLE XP WEEKEND!! NEW MAPS OUT NOW!!!

Originally Posted by Carver

Originally Posted by LiveMyReality

Originally Posted by derrty6232

My xbox is somewhere up in sacramento.  I am supposed to get it today, but now ups is saying delivery might be delayed for another day because of weather conditions...  How bad can weather be up in sacramento...  The weather is just mostly cloudy according to weather.com....
indifferent.gif
Where are you located? Sacramento has flood warnings right now and the I-80 to Reno and Hwy 50 to Lake Tahoe have been closed on and off due to snow...that could be the main factor in the delay to your 360.
Was not aware of this
laugh.gif

I know.... my counting skills are lacking
30t6p3b.gif
. I ask cause I thought you could only have 15 letters in your GT

I know.... my counting skills are lacking
30t6p3b.gif
. I ask cause I thought you could only have 15 letters in your GT

I know how you feel after prestiging
laugh.gif
I always regret it.. The servers did poop when I finally wanted to play cod. It's back up now if I'm not mistaken

I know how you feel after prestiging
laugh.gif
I always regret it.. The servers did poop when I finally wanted to play cod. It's back up now if I'm not mistaken

i just got off like 10 mins ago cause it said it was down...i wanted to get to level 15 before i got off but i got to 12 at least

i just got off like 10 mins ago cause it said it was down...i wanted to get to level 15 before i got off but i got to 12 at least

Prestiging is cool though it keeps the gaming semi fun since you have things to work for even though it's the same over and over...

Prestiging is cool though it keeps the gaming semi fun since you have things to work for even though it's the same over and over...

i liked prestiging in mw2 because you got special titles and prestige stats even tho you just needed to prestige once to unlock that feature it was cool and i wish it was in black ops

i liked prestiging in mw2 because you got special titles and prestige stats even tho you just needed to prestige once to unlock that feature it was cool and i wish it was in black ops

We getting the prestige titles here but they aren't as clever as mw2 you're right.. I just prestige to not get bored

We getting the prestige titles here but they aren't as clever as mw2 you're right.. I just prestige to not get bored

So I got my xbox. Everything is all set up, the wires are all plugged in, my gamertag is registered to my xbox, but it didn't come with the advertised 1 month live gold membership...

I'm going to chat with an amazon operator again...
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

So I got my xbox. Everything is all set up, the wires are all plugged in, my gamertag is registered to my xbox, but it didn't come with the advertised 1 month live gold membership...

I'm going to chat with an amazon operator again...
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom