XBOX 360 Call of Duty: Black Ops - VOL. MrONegative DOUBLE XP WEEKEND!! NEW MAPS OUT NOW!!!

Good few games we playedright Derrty and Rice.. that last game was laggy as @#%^.. I didn't realize my sister just got home and started downloading something
30t6p3b.gif
.. I was just flopping between 2 bars and 3. One more good game would have put me at 1 for the week again. But we won it's all good

Good few games we playedright Derrty and Rice.. that last game was laggy as @#%^.. I didn't realize my sister just got home and started downloading something
30t6p3b.gif
.. I was just flopping between 2 bars and 3. One more good game would have put me at 1 for the week again. But we won it's all good

i was just laughing the whole time when the blackbird went up for the whole match after that i knew that was a rap. it was really laggy the last match. im gonna start watching you play carver and take notes...you be murking fools everytime we play

i was just laughing the whole time when the blackbird went up for the whole match after that i knew that was a rap. it was really laggy the last match. im gonna start watching you play carver and take notes...you be murking fools everytime we play

Originally Posted by ricerocket1

laugh.gif
 Man.. with cod you just got to know where the other team's going to spawn.. And I didn't even want to play that last game either haha but I still need 600 xp to prestige 
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by ricerocket1

laugh.gif
 Man.. with cod you just got to know where the other team's going to spawn.. And I didn't even want to play that last game either haha but I still need 600 xp to prestige 
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by ForeverDecember21

Looks like i will return soon enough to play these maps�
pimp.gif
Dope looking maps.. I need to go hard that double xp weekend. My girl leaves on vacation that week�
pimp.gif
�which means I can get it in�
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ForeverDecember21

Looks like i will return soon enough to play these maps�
pimp.gif
Dope looking maps.. I need to go hard that double xp weekend. My girl leaves on vacation that week�
pimp.gif
�which means I can get it in�
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by IMASOLEMAN18

pretty much ready to sell this game =/
Yeah, a lot of folks are getting bored of it.. I may be the only person who actually enjoys this game 
ohwell.gif
. A lot of dudes (not saying you) are following their youtube idols 
laugh.gif
 because they're getting bored with it, their followers are now too 
smile.gif
.. I've kept all my COD games and this shall be no different

Originally Posted by IMASOLEMAN18

pretty much ready to sell this game =/
Yeah, a lot of folks are getting bored of it.. I may be the only person who actually enjoys this game 
ohwell.gif
. A lot of dudes (not saying you) are following their youtube idols 
laugh.gif
 because they're getting bored with it, their followers are now too 
smile.gif
.. I've kept all my COD games and this shall be no different

ill play tonight in a hour or so...but i never partied up on xbox with nters like i used to on ps3

i got 40$ for my ps3 copy not bad considering it came out in november

ill play tonight in a hour or so...but i never partied up on xbox with nters like i used to on ps3

Originally Posted by Joe Billionaire

I usually invite all NTers on my friends list if I'm playing.. But you're usually playing a different game when we're on 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Joe Billionaire

I usually invite all NTers on my friends list if I'm playing.. But you're usually playing a different game when we're on 
laugh.gif

Got this game like 4 weeks ago and cant seem to fit it in between all the fighting games I got.

I've only made it to the Vietnam stage and cant get past that one part where they just keep coming.

I really need to get it in
tired.gif

Back
Top Bottom