XBOX 360 Call of Duty: Black Ops - VOL. MrONegative DOUBLE XP WEEKEND!! NEW MAPS OUT NOW!!!

I've never played Demolition with a group.. Spawn trapping sounds unfun for the other team

I've never played Demolition with a group.. Spawn trapping sounds unfun for the other team

Man 360 is wack, I don't know how you losers pay to play. 
laugh.gif

Spoiler [+]
Just picked one up. x badreligion x  Strictly for BO. 
tired.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Spoiler [+]
tired.gif
laugh.gif

SMH, ive been playing Battlefield lately. But ill be on later tonight, ill send a mass invite like last time to those that are online.

SMH, ive been playing Battlefield lately. But ill be on later tonight, ill send a mass invite like last time to those that are online.

Originally Posted by empirestrikesfirst

laugh.gif

Spoiler [+]
tired.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
.. JB and Rice I'll probably be on after I play some ball dunno what time but probably around 6ish

Originally Posted by empirestrikesfirst

laugh.gif

Spoiler [+]
tired.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
.. JB and Rice I'll probably be on after I play some ball dunno what time but probably around 6ish

Damn, that Anonymous group shut down PSN like that
30t6p3b.gif
.. I'm sure Sony is saying otherwise as they should

Damn, that Anonymous group shut down PSN like that
30t6p3b.gif
.. I'm sure Sony is saying otherwise as they should

I was on for like an hour earlier and was set up with the worst teammates ever.. I had I think 10 caps and we still lost. A lot of those were on B flag too...everyone else had 0 or 1 the first one
indifferent.gif
. So I just stopped, you can add me though(JoeeBrap) to play another time.. the playoffs are on I haven't been on as often

Back
Top Bottom