XBOX 360 Call of Duty: Black Ops - VOL. MrONegative DOUBLE XP WEEKEND!! NEW MAPS OUT NOW!!!

Originally Posted by biff lawson

how is that bluetooth looking xbox 360 mic ?
I had one back in the day and it was good people heard me clearly and you can hear everyone else really clear.. only bad is when the batteries get low it can make a sound people say.
And to whoever is interested in the new maps

I had one back in the day and it was good people heard me clearly and you can hear everyone else really clear.. only bad is when the batteries get low it can make a sound people say.
And to whoever is interested in the new maps

the first 2 remind of mw2 maps carnival and i forgot the name of the other but it was dlc also...

i was playing mw2 earlier and i got in 2 games where it showed on the screen i was hacked by a player...nothing was happening so i kept playing

the first 2 remind of mw2 maps carnival and i forgot the name of the other but it was dlc also...

i was playing mw2 earlier and i got in 2 games where it showed on the screen i was hacked by a player...nothing was happening so i kept playing

Just noticed my name in the title.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by derrty6232

Good CTF games last night Christopher.

Did you hear me at all last night? I am wondering if my microphone even works...

Yea, I only heard you a couple times. The last 5 or so games I might have heard you once a match.

Originally Posted by derrty6232

Good CTF games last night Christopher.

Did you hear me at all last night? I am wondering if my microphone even works...

Yea, I only heard you a couple times. The last 5 or so games I might have heard you once a match.

I use the stock mic from time to time and people hear me fine.. how far is it from your mouth? The stock headset isn't great but it isn't too bad

I use the stock mic from time to time and people hear me fine.. how far is it from your mouth? The stock headset isn't great but it isn't too bad

4/28/11
(Title Update
glasses.gif

• Support for Escalation Map Pack (Releasing 5/3/11)
• Security Updates.
• Addition of banner-style Message of the Day on the MP Main Menu.
• Addition of Hardcore FFA and TDM for Combat Training.
• Additional sniper rifle tuning changes.
• Addition of “Competition

4/28/11
(Title Update
glasses.gif

• Support for Escalation Map Pack (Releasing 5/3/11)
• Security Updates.
• Addition of banner-style Message of the Day on the MP Main Menu.
• Addition of Hardcore FFA and TDM for Combat Training.
• Additional sniper rifle tuning changes.
• Addition of “Competition

Nah it's no good imo, use the one that plugs in to your controller. Nothing is wost than wanting to use your mic but it has to charge.

Nah it's no good imo, use the one that plugs in to your controller. Nothing is wost than wanting to use your mic but it has to charge.

Back
Top Bottom