XBOX 360 Call of Duty: Black Ops - VOL. MrONegative DOUBLE XP WEEKEND!! NEW MAPS OUT NOW!!!

Originally Posted by badboyf0life420

I dont mind campers, because its really not a big deal..
but i cant stand snipers! Those are the worst.
How is it not a big deal to you.. it bothers me a lot. Maybe because I'm constantly running around and always get killed by the Ghost dude sitting in the corner with his silenced weapon. I don't mind ghost, or silencer but when you're hiding in the bushes or just on the side of a door waiting for someone to run around

Originally Posted by badboyf0life420

I dont mind campers, because its really not a big deal..
but i cant stand snipers! Those are the worst.
How is it not a big deal to you.. it bothers me a lot. Maybe because I'm constantly running around and always get killed by the Ghost dude sitting in the corner with his silenced weapon. I don't mind ghost, or silencer but when you're hiding in the bushes or just on the side of a door waiting for someone to run around

If you're good enough, you should be able to get those campers after one game.

On a small map its a wrap, on the large maps you just have to be very careful.

Marathon Pro and hacker pro is essential.

They'll eventually quit.

If you're good enough, you should be able to get those campers after one game.

On a small map its a wrap, on the large maps you just have to be very careful.

Marathon Pro and hacker pro is essential.

They'll eventually quit.

i hate snipers...

i hate how theres not supposed to be "quick scoping" but i see it anyway

but yeah campers suck...perks like ghost is what make it suck...i wish hacker pro would counter ghost

i hate snipers...

i hate how theres not supposed to be "quick scoping" but i see it anyway

but yeah campers suck...perks like ghost is what make it suck...i wish hacker pro would counter ghost

I thought I was good enough being number 1 in domination the previous 2 months.. this month it's
30t6p3b.gif
not quite the same I think i'm like 13 or something.. I'm just going to mess around now so it's no so frustrating
laugh.gif
just run around with a shotty with the 3/4/5 killstreak eff it I'm only 20 levels away from 14th prestige.. 6 days 6 hours thanks to double xp got to 13 prestige 30 something
EDIT: and yeah, snipers are just as annoying 
laugh.gif

I thought I was good enough being number 1 in domination the previous 2 months.. this month it's
30t6p3b.gif
not quite the same I think i'm like 13 or something.. I'm just going to mess around now so it's no so frustrating
laugh.gif
just run around with a shotty with the 3/4/5 killstreak eff it I'm only 20 levels away from 14th prestige.. 6 days 6 hours thanks to double xp got to 13 prestige 30 something
EDIT: and yeah, snipers are just as annoying 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Joe Billionaire

the last few times i jumped on ops i was running around like a headless chicken with the stakeout and ghost
laugh.gif
Believe me JB from here on out I'm just going to be running around with nothing but shottys and or dual skorpians 
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Joe Billionaire

the last few times i jumped on ops i was running around like a headless chicken with the stakeout and ghost
laugh.gif
Believe me JB from here on out I'm just going to be running around with nothing but shottys and or dual skorpians 
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

Yeah, covoy and hotel are the worse.. Hotel all people do is camp in the room where the window looking out is or the porch thing on top of B.. Stockpile is alright still a camp fest. The best map is definitely Zoo

Yeah, covoy and hotel are the worse.. Hotel all people do is camp in the room where the window looking out is or the porch thing on top of B.. Stockpile is alright still a camp fest. The best map is definitely Zoo

A JoeeCrack that last game was 2 crazy we couldn't even take 2 steps without being shot because the campers were everywhere...
Now I remember why i play with lower killstreaks is because the campers and ghost/silencer dudes just make it to hard at times to get my chopper... its just so nerve wrecking dying 1 b4 the sr

And yeah the snipers are mw2 now

A JoeeCrack that last game was 2 crazy we couldn't even take 2 steps without being shot because the campers were everywhere...
Now I remember why i play with lower killstreaks is because the campers and ghost/silencer dudes just make it to hard at times to get my chopper... its just so nerve wrecking dying 1 b4 the sr

And yeah the snipers are mw2 now

Phenom I need you son, the people I get teamed up with don't understand the objective of Domination.. I was playing 6v6 since all I am using is shottys now and that @*!@ won't cut it in GW. I am the only one trying to cap as usual
30t6p3b.gif
. I was on a little ago but quit due to clueless teammates

Phenom I need you son, the people I get teamed up with don't understand the objective of Domination.. I was playing 6v6 since all I am using is shottys now and that @*!@ won't cut it in GW. I am the only one trying to cap as usual
30t6p3b.gif
. I was on a little ago but quit due to clueless teammates

Back
Top Bottom