XBOX 360 Call of Duty: Black Ops - VOL. MrONegative DOUBLE XP WEEKEND!! NEW MAPS OUT NOW!!!

Originally Posted by bittersweet

Originally Posted by AdobeCS4

Originally Posted by bittersweet

I don't have any problems with this game ...

You were in free for all the other day
nerd.gif
Yeah.
What you mean?
When all of us were team killing
laugh.gif

Those Decoy's are HILARIOUS. Dudes just run to them like some morons and you can just sit back and spray 
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Those Decoy's are HILARIOUS. Dudes just run to them like some morons and you can just sit back and spray 
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by WhatsLosinLike

laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Thats what happens in Halo. You juke people out hardcore but then they get you too....

Originally Posted by WhatsLosinLike

laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Thats what happens in Halo. You juke people out hardcore but then they get you too....

Am I the only one who doesn't get fooled by the decoys? You can tell just by the bullet sound that its fake.
laugh.gif

I play COD too much smh.

Am I the only one who doesn't get fooled by the decoys? You can tell just by the bullet sound that its fake.
laugh.gif

I play COD too much smh.

your right mez, i also know the decoy grenade sound all to well i always look at it and try to shoot at it but it always skips away

your right mez, i also know the decoy grenade sound all to well i always look at it and try to shoot at it but it always skips away

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

laugh.gif

I play COD too much smh.
Yeah, they sound pretty out there
laugh.gif
.. a lot of people don't go by sound though they just go by red dots on the radar
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

laugh.gif

I play COD too much smh.
Yeah, they sound pretty out there
laugh.gif
.. a lot of people don't go by sound though they just go by red dots on the radar
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom