XBOX 360 Call of Duty: Black Ops - VOL. MrONegative DOUBLE XP WEEKEND!! NEW MAPS OUT NOW!!!

i got banned from a server
laugh.gif

I liked Modern warfare 2, guess im the only one
laugh.gif

Modern warfare 2 had some good maps, terminal <3

surprised no one wanted to play nuke town today, it was a choice and no one voted for it
happy.gif

I can't wait to get the AK-47 , used it a bit today, jeez no kickback or nothing B)

I liked Modern warfare 2, guess im the only one
laugh.gif

Modern warfare 2 had some good maps, terminal <3

surprised no one wanted to play nuke town today, it was a choice and no one voted for it
happy.gif

I can't wait to get the AK-47 , used it a bit today, jeez no kickback or nothing B)

dudes were a bunch of punks. was in HTDM and dude accidently threw a grenade near me (he apologized) but i said "man, that's cold blooded" cuz i had a good little killstreak going.. next thing i know, kicked and banned.

oh well, i have no problem finding tons of other servers.

pc <3

tumblr_lbuuihiwRd1qby5sj.jpg

dudes were a bunch of punks. was in HTDM and dude accidently threw a grenade near me (he apologized) but i said "man, that's cold blooded" cuz i had a good little killstreak going.. next thing i know, kicked and banned.

oh well, i have no problem finding tons of other servers.

pc <3

tumblr_lbuuihiwRd1qby5sj.jpg

Originally Posted by VanillaGorillaDX

Finding games takes FOREVER. I'll be sitting in the lobby for 15-20 minutes before finding a game...

Whaaaa? Sounds like a personal problem

Originally Posted by VanillaGorillaDX

Finding games takes FOREVER. I'll be sitting in the lobby for 15-20 minutes before finding a game...

Whaaaa? Sounds like a personal problem

IN PROGRESS UPDATES

* · Improved matchmaking to find matches significantly faster
* · Improved matchmaking to ensure that players are more effectively matched to games with the best networking conditions
* · Improved host selection to ensure that the best host is always selected in the pre-game lobby
* · Improved party system to ensure that parties don’t get broken apart
* · Disable ability to join Private Match, Combat Training and Theater lobbies when searching for Player Match games
* · Server-side and game-side changes to decrease the amount of failed Film uploads
* · Weekly and Monthly leaderboards will now track all kills, deaths and assists properly (All Time leaderboards were not affected by this)
* · Prevention of Combat Training stats getting crossed with Player Match stats under rare conditions
* · Prevention of Valkyrie rocket exploding upon release under rare conditions
* · Prevention of Gunship failing to give player full control under rare conditions
* · Prevention of temporary loss of functionality when a button was being held down at the point of a disconnect
* · Additional fine-tuning of audio levels and ranges for footsteps and gunfire
* · Additional fine-tuning of audio levels for bomb plants/defuses
* · Additional online security enhancements
* · Prevention of a rare issue where a player will get teleported outside the map boundaries under very specific circumstances

Back
Top Bottom