XBOX 360 Call of Duty: Black Ops - VOL. MrONegative DOUBLE XP WEEKEND!! NEW MAPS OUT NOW!!!

Originally Posted by CaptinStabbin

The RC car has now become as annoying as n00btubes.

-The Juice

at least you can destroy them.

but hearing an rc is spotted every 5 seconds is annoying as hell.

Headphone question:

Why do you need Turtle Beach Headphones? Can't you use like a nice pair of Shures?

I'm a lone wolf player so I don't ever run with a mic to talk, unless I am playing with a team I am familiar with. I got a pair of Shure headphones and a pair of Klipsch S4 headphones. Can't I use those to soundwhore?

if the headphones have a good soundstage, you don't need turtle beaches.

i also go lone wolf, i think the only time i've ever talked was in CoD4 and i asked if anybody had a UAV. Should be getting my pair of ath ad700 on monday. heard they are killer for FPS.

might want to pick up this also, or something similar so you can use the headphones. http://www.astrogaming.co...oducts/detail/69/MixAmp/

The RC car has now become as annoying as n00btubes.

-The Juice

at least you can destroy them.

but hearing an rc is spotted every 5 seconds is annoying as hell.

Headphone question:

Why do you need Turtle Beach Headphones? Can't you use like a nice pair of Shures?

I'm a lone wolf player so I don't ever run with a mic to talk, unless I am playing with a team I am familiar with. I got a pair of Shure headphones and a pair of Klipsch S4 headphones. Can't I use those to soundwhore?

if the headphones have a good soundstage, you don't need turtle beaches.

i also go lone wolf, i think the only time i've ever talked was in CoD4 and i asked if anybody had a UAV. Should be getting my pair of ath ad700 on monday. heard they are killer for FPS.

might want to pick up this also, or something similar so you can use the headphones. http://www.astrogaming.co...oducts/detail/69/MixAmp/

PATCH IS UP FELLAS!!!!! Damn Treyarch is so quick with the updates 
pimp.gif
They are working hard to make us happy. Good @*# job Treyarch
LIVE FIXES
  • 11/18
  • · Improvements to the spawn system to resolve an issue where negative spawn influencers from specific game events were not always being deleted after the danger had cleared – in some matches, this was causing good spawns to be erroneously flagged by the game as bad spawns, which in turn forced actual bad spawns to get selected later in the match
  • · Experimental slight reduction in knife lunge range – this is a trial change
  • · Prevention of Prestige glitching – trying to prestige from Combat Training will reset your stats but not give you prestige
-The Juice

pimp.gif
LIVE FIXES
  • 11/18
  • · Improvements to the spawn system to resolve an issue where negative spawn influencers from specific game events were not always being deleted after the danger had cleared – in some matches, this was causing good spawns to be erroneously flagged by the game as bad spawns, which in turn forced actual bad spawns to get selected later in the match
  • · Prevention of Prestige glitching – trying to prestige from Combat Training will reset your stats but not give you prestige
-The Juice

Originally Posted by twozerosix

Originally Posted by MeantToBeAlone

Well it seems like the update didnt fis the spawns cause its some garbage
30t6p3b.gif

I was playing domination. My team only had 'A'

I died, responded at 'C'
laugh.gif

that gif + that error really mad me lol 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by twozerosix

Originally Posted by MeantToBeAlone

Well it seems like the update didnt fis the spawns cause its some garbage
30t6p3b.gif

I was playing domination. My team only had 'A'

I died, responded at 'C'
laugh.gif

that gif + that error really mad me lol 
laugh.gif

pimp.gif
LIVE FIXES
  • 11/18
-The Juice

Treyarch is on their @#$%
pimp.gif
.. I'll be on later to see if everything is really fixed if it is
pimp.gif

And to those who said the AK-47 sucks
30t6p3b.gif
That's the best gun in the game by far.. Atleast for me 
laugh.gif

pimp.gif
LIVE FIXES
  • 11/18
-The Juice

Treyarch is on their @#$%
pimp.gif
.. I'll be on later to see if everything is really fixed if it is
pimp.gif

And to those who said the AK-47 sucks
30t6p3b.gif
That's the best gun in the game by far.. Atleast for me 
laugh.gif

They say they reduced the knife range? It seemed like yesterday while I was playing it was on commando status. Ive gone away from knifing all the time because it was crap to start. But I was gettin killed a lot yesterday while I was shooting a guy and he would just lunge with a knife and get me.

They say they reduced the knife range? It seemed like yesterday while I was playing it was on commando status. Ive gone away from knifing all the time because it was crap to start. But I was gettin killed a lot yesterday while I was shooting a guy and he would just lunge with a knife and get me.

Originally Posted by AllenIversonFan01

I haven't played yet so I hope it's not like what you're saying

Originally Posted by AllenIversonFan01

I haven't played yet so I hope it's not like what you're saying

Headphone question:

-The Juice
Does using headphones help that much? I've never used headphones to play any game. I may have to invest in a pair if they're as helpful as some say.. I've seen a lot of talk about the turtle beach ones are there any other that are a decent price? 

Headphone question:

-The Juice
Does using headphones help that much? I've never used headphones to play any game. I may have to invest in a pair if they're as helpful as some say.. I've seen a lot of talk about the turtle beach ones are there any other that are a decent price? 

Just lost another game with a teammate goin 5-25
30t6p3b.gif
I know KD doesn't have that much of impact on domination games but c'mon son. That means he spent more time pressing x to respawn than shooting his weapon or capping flags. Hate playin with randoms.

Just lost another game with a teammate goin 5-25
30t6p3b.gif
I know KD doesn't have that much of impact on domination games but c'mon son. That means he spent more time pressing x to respawn than shooting his weapon or capping flags. Hate playin with randoms.

Big issue I've been running into. Too man RC Cars, not enough Spy Planes. Spy Planes are so crucial. Except when you are in a match and EVERYONE is using ghost and no sniper rifles.

Also, I like the Pro-Perks and how you unlock them. I do not like the fact that after you prestige, you have to do it all over again... instead of just buy it outright. (So I've heard)

Big issue I've been running into. Too man RC Cars, not enough Spy Planes. Spy Planes are so crucial. Except when you are in a match and EVERYONE is using ghost and no sniper rifles.

Also, I like the Pro-Perks and how you unlock them. I do not like the fact that after you prestige, you have to do it all over again... instead of just buy it outright. (So I've heard)

Back
Top Bottom