XBOX 360 Call of Duty: Black Ops - VOL. MrONegative DOUBLE XP WEEKEND!! NEW MAPS OUT NOW!!!

Originally Posted by Carver

Ghost is for people who don't want to be seen on the map
laugh.gif
.. AK47 is easily the best gun in the game
pimp.gif
Clearly me and this dude drink from the same punch bowl.

Ak47
Reflex w/orange circle with crosshairs reticle
Flack Jack
Steady Aim
Marathon

-The Juice

laugh.gif
pimp.gif
Clearly me and this dude drink from the same punch bowl.

Ak47
Reflex w/orange circle with crosshairs reticle
Flack Jack
Steady Aim
Marathon

-The Juice

I use mainly

AK47
Suppressor or Extended Mags(I have the same set up different attachment heh)
Ghost
Hardened or SoH
Hacker.. because dudes are using claymores more and more now

I use mainly

AK47
Suppressor or Extended Mags(I have the same set up different attachment heh)
Ghost
Hardened or SoH

use flack jacket my dude. Claymores do nothing but tickle you. I exclusively never use ghost. I'm in that that camp that thinks it's cheap as hell. #KanyeShrug

-The Juice

use flack jacket my dude. Claymores do nothing but tickle you. I exclusively never use ghost. I'm in that that camp that thinks it's cheap as hell. #KanyeShrug

-The Juice

Originally Posted by Cragmatic

laugh.gif
pimp.gif
Whats wrong with Ghost? I haven't used it but it's just like Cold Blooded in MW2.... do people consider this cheesing?
There is absolutely nothing wrong with Ghost. I use it as a matter of fact. I was just responding to the dude who posted before me saying Ghost is for noobs and camping #@%%#..
laugh.gif
I was just saying it's for people who don't want to be seen on the radar
It's just that one perk that everybody uses and it's annoying as +@!!. almost makes the spy plane useless when im playing ground war and there's only 3 red dots out of a team of 9 people. and usually the ones who use ghost are chillin in a window claymored up with their silenced galil.
30t6p3b.gif

And yes the ak47 is so underrated cause of the 74u and Galil. I hate prestiging cause I don't wanna use anything else.

Originally Posted by Cragmatic

laugh.gif
pimp.gif
Whats wrong with Ghost? I haven't used it but it's just like Cold Blooded in MW2.... do people consider this cheesing?
There is absolutely nothing wrong with Ghost. I use it as a matter of fact. I was just responding to the dude who posted before me saying Ghost is for noobs and camping #@%%#..
laugh.gif
I was just saying it's for people who don't want to be seen on the radar
It's just that one perk that everybody uses and it's annoying as +@!!. almost makes the spy plane useless when im playing ground war and there's only 3 red dots out of a team of 9 people. and usually the ones who use ghost are chillin in a window claymored up with their silenced galil.
30t6p3b.gif

And yes the ak47 is so underrated cause of the 74u and Galil. I hate prestiging cause I don't wanna use anything else.

I may look into that Flack Jacket but like y'all said Ghost is the exact same as Cold Blooded but that wasn't such a big deal in MW2

I may look into that Flack Jacket but like y'all said Ghost is the exact same as Cold Blooded but that wasn't such a big deal in MW2

Yoooooooo. My rich homeboy has a extra Xbox 360 Elite and he said he'll give it to me except it has the Red ring thing. Is there a way to fix it?

Originally Posted by ninjallamafromhell

Wait, wait, wait...flak vests stop claymore mines in this game 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

What a joke, so glad I decided not to buy this game.
I generally like your posts because of their irreverence. Your response to Ska's ignorance regarding hunting was excellent. But we get it guy. You're not a fan of the recent CODs. Time to move on.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I generally like your posts because of their irreverence. Your response to Ska's ignorance regarding hunting was excellent. But we get it guy. You're not a fan of the recent CODs. Time to move on.

Yoooooooo. My rich homeboy has a extra Xbox 360 Elite and he said he'll give it to me except it has the Red ring thing. Is there a way to fix it?

Originally Posted by Budweiser

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

surprised he didn't throw in "BFBC2 >*"

Originally Posted by Budweiser

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

surprised he didn't throw in "BFBC2 >*"

Back
Top Bottom