XBOX 360 Call of Duty: Black Ops - VOL. MrONegative DOUBLE XP WEEKEND!! NEW MAPS OUT NOW!!!

Originally Posted by Carver

Originally Posted by ForeverDecember21

70-9 Gameplay from tonight
pimp.gif

Nice game there. Too bad you guys lost though 
grin.gif
Thanks fam
& word 
grin.gif
tired.gif
 I dont even know how we ended up losing that. 

Went like 76-13 on WMD with the win...go to check for it in my recent games to place in my file share...it's not there.
indifferent.gif
I snapped a pic on my cell so at least I have that, that's the best I've done on this game so far.

Went like 76-13 on WMD with the win...go to check for it in my recent games to place in my file share...it's not there.
indifferent.gif
I snapped a pic on my cell so at least I have that, that's the best I've done on this game so far.

Man, i've never even gone over 50 kills I don't think.. I guess I play to much TDM
And my killstreaks don't really help me get mass kills 

Spy Plane

Counter Spy Plane

Blackbird

Man, i've never even gone over 50 kills I don't think.. I guess I play to much TDM
And my killstreaks don't really help me get mass kills 

Spy Plane

Counter Spy Plane

Blackbird

What do yall usually play? I'm going to have to run a few games sometime now that finals are almost over
GT: Mr Wes256

What do yall usually play? I'm going to have to run a few games sometime now that finals are almost over

Originally Posted by omgitswes

Mostly TDM but thats because I usually never have a party
ohwell.gif

GT: Wreckaz, ill add you guys so hopefully we can run some games together

Mostly TDM but thats because I usually never have a party
ohwell.gif

GT: Wreckaz, ill add you guys so hopefully we can run some games together

I'm talking NT as a whole, like when yall get a party going together what do yall play?

I like demo, headquarters, and domination (depending on the map)

I'm talking NT as a whole, like when yall get a party going together what do yall play?

There's usually 5-6 of the "regulars" on at night. We'll run TDM. More than 6, Domination. Once in a blue moon, Search & Destroy (Katie
30t6p3b.gif
). 12 or more, we just run FFA or TDM private matches

There's usually 5-6 of the "regulars" on at night. We'll run TDM. More than 6, Domination. Once in a blue moon, Search & Destroy (Katie
30t6p3b.gif

SnD 
sick.gif
.. I haven't been on hardcore like I was a week ago. When I partied with Dragonfli Jones we murder fools 7500 to 2k on the regular

SnD 
sick.gif
.. I haven't been on hardcore like I was a week ago. When I partied with Dragonfli Jones we murder fools 7500 to 2k on the regular

I had 260 Microsoft Points leftover from a long time ago and bought the Tron outfit for my Avatar
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

I had 260 Microsoft Points leftover from a long time ago and bought the Tron outfit for my Avatar
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by AdobeCS4

30t6p3b.gif
We always have a good time
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by EveryDayKicks

30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
u baboons never invite me
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by EveryDayKicks

30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
u baboons never invite me
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom