XBOX 360 Call of Duty: Black Ops - VOL. MrONegative DOUBLE XP WEEKEND!! NEW MAPS OUT NOW!!!

Originally Posted by AdobeCS4

Originally Posted by omgitswes

I'm talking NT as a whole, like when yall get a party going together what do yall play?

I like demo, headquarters, and domination (depending on the map)
(Katie
30t6p3b.gif
)
Lmao i rocks with katie though, she had a few good kills last time we ran 1(last week).

I'm talking NT as a whole, like when yall get a party going together what do yall play?

(Katie
30t6p3b.gif
)
Lmao i rocks with katie though, she had a few good kills last time we ran 1(last week).

Originally Posted by jaywalkinsince91

(Katie
30t6p3b.gif
)
smile.gif
Search & Destroy is my favorite. I hate TDM and everything else cuz I don't like a bunch of people on the map, alive at the same time. I'm not very good at the game so in S&D the odds are a lot better of me getting kills LOL

Originally Posted by jaywalkinsince91

(Katie
30t6p3b.gif
)
smile.gif
Search & Destroy is my favorite. I hate TDM and everything else cuz I don't like a bunch of people on the map, alive at the same time. I'm not very good at the game so in S&D the odds are a lot better of me getting kills LOL

Hardcore Capture the Flag is a gold mine, me n my homies were merkin dudes left and right.

Hardcore Capture the Flag is a gold mine, me n my homies were merkin dudes left and right.

Originally Posted by EveryDayKicks

There's usually 5-6 of the "regulars" on at night. We'll run TDM. More than 6, Domination. Once in a blue moon, Search & Destroy (Katie
30t6p3b.gif
). 12 or more, we just run FFA or TDM private matches
We always have a good time
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

I'm always down. Who usually sets it up and do the invite? Holla at me GT= stylin 0n u.. I'm decent. The 0 = zero.

Back
Top Bottom