Xbox 360 NBA 2k9 League Fantasy Draft- Draft 10:30 Eastern Thurs 4/23

nah gully tryin to get some league games in and if not gonna play my offline season...and besides, you beat me everytime smh haha

its the same people waiting on the same people ... smh

ive been waiting on my last 2 games for a min ..

HEAT
PACERS

wow GGGGGGGGG Mavs

i was getting SO PISSED when you were on that comeback run... I dominated the 1st half and it just flipped the script on me in the 2nd..

Murphy came up HUGE cause i had to keep up with your all-of-the-sudden 3 pt shooting.

I contained Wade so i was happy... had a few blocks on him in the paint

Had me sweating for real.

Well considering I couldn't hit anything in the 1st half, I knew I was due for a run. That was the worst shooting game I've had the entire league. Ishould have just played off ball on Murphy cause you kept trying to do the little shot fake thing, draw the foul and the one time it worked, he hit a 4-pt play
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Wade is on the block, I don't know what has happened to him, after being great for 3/4 of the season, he's been garbage for the rest of the time

And seriously I'm bout to break my controller on those stupid inbound plays, for one, the pass is always a couple sec late from when I press the button and2 my player always walks into the stupid ball after the inbound.

That game may have cost me the No. 1 overall seed to jretro and considering I beat him both times, that's disappointing.

nah nah nah... i only did the draw foul thing that one time... every other pump fake was to get an open shot.. especially because you were playing off ball, iHATE pulling up vs the CPU on HOF.. they block it or contest all the time.

But yea that 4 pt play was
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

I could have drawn the foul on you 5-6 times like that but i dont like to abuse that stuff.

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

Pacers
Pistons
Warriorsx2
Bullsx2
WolvesX2

Game????
are you interested in monta for baron?

does anyone else want montas quick release??

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

Monta for Baron sounds good, I just proposed it.
accepted

i cant believe i just traded monta ellis
laugh.gif

he was my go to guy for like the past 3 leagues

ahh seriously!

my gamewinning alley oop to Kobe deserves play of the week!

maybe even year!

Back
Top Bottom