Xbox 360 NBA 2k9 League Fantasy Draft- Draft 10:30 Eastern Thurs 4/23

How bout Wade/Stackhouse/Speights for Agent Zero/J-Smoove/Kaman

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
thas not a good trade imo

but anywho .. Jehlers lets run a custom

and Mamba Ray Ray for Josh Smith

My bad, I just saw someone else on you're team I'm interested in. Check trade and see if that'll work instead

Yea i accepted it. can a mod put the trade through.

NKEAIR lemme look through my team quick with the new players, and il think about it.

Mamba you want a game when the trade goes through?

Aight Jehlers, I'll put it through at halftime of the game, hopefully this doesn't come back to bite me in the !%%. I'm kind of weary of lettingyou have B. Roy and D-Wade on the same team, but oh well, I get two more shooters and a rebound/slasher in J-Smoove.

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

Aight Jehlers, I'll put it through at halftime of the game, hopefully this doesn't come back to bite me in the !%%. I'm kind of weary of letting you have B. Roy and D-Wade on the same team, but oh well, I get two more shooters and a rebound/slasher in J-Smoove.
i was like dont do it mamba!!! but ididnt wanna ruin jehlers chances of getting wade, but i kinda did
laugh.gif

Nah, I have Wade at PG in the 4th quarter, I think it's ok. And the game is at halftime so we can get a game in before the 4th qtr starts.

Originally Posted by Jehlers02

Is it cheese to put Wade at PG?

Im low on PG's
its cheese to put roy and wade in at the same time

just trade him to me so you dont get called out for cheesing
nerd.gif

1 position up or down has always been cool with me.

but having kobe/wade at pg the whole game isn't really fair. since they're both rated over 100. mix it up.

i got a pg for you, conley for jeff green.

Damn Jehlers sorry it had to get that ugly. I'm loving this trade though, my whole team is full of shooters and NKEAIR Monta is tooooooooo nice
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Dam i think i have too much star power. Just cant mix it up enough.

Gonna have to go to practice and get Wades shot down.

Heat i sent u a trade

My team is DISGUSTING now:

Gil/Monte @ PG
D-West/Batum @ SG
Beasley/Jeff Green @ SF
Amare/Josh Smith @ PF
Horford/Speights @ C

Getting rid of stD-Wade was the best thing I ever did. Just need to get Agent Zero's shot down and it's a wrap.

Mavs gonna be making it rain!!

Back
Top Bottom