Xbox 360 NBA 2k9 League Fantasy Draft- Draft 10:30 Eastern Thurs 4/23

Originally Posted by djgtekfrmsanjo

these leagues willl NEVER end lmao. we can sim to the playoffs but even those NEVER complete hahaha
For real, next time we should just have like 12 teams or something. There's always like 3-4 teams that never finish, and most of the timeit's the new people. Not Upstate or jpap though you guys good for it.

I swear the only games I have left are the teams that are inactive
smh.gif
...Raps I think we have one more to run we'll get it sometime this week

Originally Posted by djgtekfrmsanjo

these leagues willl NEVER end lmao. we can sim to the playoffs but even those NEVER complete hahaha

We finished the last league, that's like 1 out 5.
happy.gif
laugh.gif

So, I'd be willing to take the Pacers. I just finished school so yeah, I'm good to go.

lets just sim some of these peoples games... this #$*% is getting rediculous.

custom retro... you know none of those dudes are showing up
eyes.gif

Ohhhhh myyyyy... I mean I know I haven't played in like 2 weeks but seriously I forgot everybody's shot?!?!

ScreamingMan.jpg

In any case, GG's NKE, no discredit you were doing your thing, but daaaaaamn!

Originally Posted by jretro23

bulls
heat
pistons
raptors
t'wolves

game?
damn i shouldve seen this earlier, i just played 2 games with grizzlies, now im tired

GG Grizz

i only shot that much with gordon to showcase him and entice you to trade for him

but looks like he needs to stay on my team
laugh.gif
hes a helluva backup guard

ok hold on... T WOLVES just signed onto XBL so imma try to get him to play a game or 2... probably wont work though cause he prob gave up but hang tight for aminute.

CAN WE PLEASE SIM THE REST OF THE T WOLVES GAMES AND EVEN THE PACERS GAMES IF HES NOT GONNA GET HIS QUEUE FIXED?????

Originally Posted by jretro23

forreal i'm bout to sim pacers/wolves/bulls/nuggets. unless crag would rather not.
you should

just give yourself two wins from the heat (me), your gonna win anyways
laugh.gif

not joking either
grin.gif

Back
Top Bottom