Xbox 360 NBA 2k9 League Fantasy Draft- Draft 10:30 Eastern Thurs 4/23

laugh.gif
lying !++.

everyone in the league that's active and wants me to sim the teams i mentioned, then reply in here.

so incase crag goes crazy, he can see that the majority of the league wanted it to happen. since none of them are active.

Originally Posted by jretro23

laugh.gif
lying !++.

everyone in the league that's active and wants me to sim the teams i mentioned, then reply in here.

so incase crag goes crazy, he can see that the majority of the league wanted it to happen. since none of them are active.
I AGREE. i doubt crag would even care though he himself is MIA alot nowadays
roll.gif

Crag has given up even though he's in the 8 spot right now, I say sim the Pacers/Wolves game so we can get the playoffs started.

Heck, I'll do it right now, and I would also like to play a custom game if anyone is on.

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

CAN WE PLEASE SIM THE REST OF THE T WOLVES GAMES AND EVEN THE PACERS GAMES IF HES NOT GONNA GET HIS QUEUE FIXED?????
yeah sim pacers nugs and twolves i cant ge ta game with them.... and heat

BAHAHA did you hear Millsap go "YEAAHHH" on the replay? Centers getting busy on the handles lol, GG man.

Yo I HATE 2k9 right now
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
. I'm ghost til the Pacers and Nuggets games are simmed!!

Originally Posted by jretro23

laugh.gif
lying !++.

DO IT! majority has spoken
pimp.gif

just simmed the pacers/denver/bulls/t'wolves.

WE ALMOST DONE!!!!!!!

tight race for the last playoff spots! play your games so we can see who makes it!

clinched
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

Crag has given up even though he's in the 8 spot right now, I say sim the Pacers/Wolves game so we can get the playoffs started.

Heck, I'll do it right now, and I would also like to play a custom game if anyone is on.

I havent given up
roll.gif

I'll get a game in later...

You just messaged me at a bad time man

Was going out to eat with the family as soon as I got done with that COD match

If you haven't already please sim there games...

laugh.gif
all good i already simmed their games. person with the most games is the heat with 7. we almost done with the regular season.

you fighting for the last playoff seed crag. good luck.

Originally Posted by UNtroubled YOUTH

BAHAHA did you hear Millsap go "YEAAHHH" on the replay? Centers getting busy on the handles lol, GG man.

Yo I HATE 2k9 right now
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
. I'm ghost til the Pacers and Nuggets games are simmed!!

laugh.gif
hell yea dude was on some Lil' Jon type steeze when he hit that shot
roll.gif

Pryzbilla doesnt even HAVE a spin move
roll.gif
i was trying to do it but he just kept dribbling foward

Back
Top Bottom