Xbox 360 NBA 2K9 Playoffs Tournament vol. Where Amazing Happens (Conference Semifinals Ready)

i keep it sim and you nba jam it out because mamba didnt adjust the sliders for fatigue....well now i know.....

[table][tr][td]tarted[/td] [td]PTS[/td] [td]TOC[/td] [td]FG[/td] [td]3PT[/td] [td]FT[/td] [td][/td] [td]OFF[/td] [td]REB[/td] [td]AST[/td] [td]TO[/td] [td]STL[/td] [td]BLK[/td] [td]FOU[/td] [td]POT[/td] [td]PSI[/td] [td]PIP[/td] [td]FBP[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
t16.png
[/td] [td]Howard[/td] [td]47[/td] [td]32:03[/td] [td]21/21[/td] [td]0/0[/td] [td]5/5[/td] [td]-19[/td] [td]9[/td] [td]10[/td] [td]4[/td] [td]2[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]2[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]38[/td] [td]0[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
t16.png
[/td] [td]Turkoglu[/td] [td]16[/td] [td]32:03[/td] [td]6/22[/td] [td]4/15[/td] [td]0/0[/td] [td]-19[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]11[/td] [td]5[/td] [td]2[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]3[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
t16.png
[/td] [td]Lewis[/td] [td]12[/td] [td]32:03[/td] [td]5/19[/td] [td]2/10[/td] [td]0/0[/td] [td]-19[/td] [td]6[/td] [td]6[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]2[/td] [td]0[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
t16.png
[/td] [td]Nelson[/td] [td]11[/td] [td]32:03[/td] [td]4/15[/td] [td]3/12[/td] [td]0/0[/td] [td]-19[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]3[/td] [td]15[/td] [td]5[/td] [td]3[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]2[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]2[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
t16.png
[/td] [td]Pietrus[/td] [td]2[/td] [td]32:03[/td] [td]1/13[/td] [td]0/9[/td] [td]0/0[/td] [td]-19[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]6[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]2[/td] [td]0[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Bench[/td] [td]PTS[/td] [td]TOC[/td] [td]FG[/td] [td]3PT[/td] [td]FT[/td] [td][/td] [td]OFF[/td] [td]REB[/td] [td]AST[/td] [td]TO[/td] [td]STL[/td] [td]BLK[/td] [td]FOU[/td] [td]POT[/td] [td]PSI[/td] [td]PIP[/td] [td]FBP[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
t16.png
[/td] [td]Alston[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0:00[/td] [td]0/0[/td] [td]0/0[/td] [td]0/0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
t16.png
[/td] [td]Lee[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0:00[/td] [td]0/0[/td] [td]0/0[/td] [td]0/0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
t16.png
[/td] [td]Battie[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0:00[/td] [td]0/0[/td] [td]0/0[/td] [td]0/0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
t16.png
[/td] [td]Lue[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0:00[/td] [td]0/0[/td] [td]0/0[/td] [td]0/0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
t16.png
[/td] [td]Foyle[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0:00[/td] [td]0/0[/td] [td]0/0[/td] [td]0/0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
t16.png
[/td] [td]Gortat[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0:00[/td] [td]0/0[/td] [td]0/0[/td] [td]0/0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
t16.png
[/td] [td]Richardson[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0:00[/td] [td]0/0[/td] [td]0/0[/td] [td]0/0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Total[/td] [td]88[/td] [td]160:15[/td] [td]37/90[/td] [td]9/46[/td] [td]5/5[/td] [td]-95[/td] [td]17[/td] [td]31[/td] [td]30[/td] [td]11[/td] [td]5[/td] [td]4[/td] [td]5[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]4[/td] [td]42[/td] [td]0[/td] [/tr][/table]

ahhh sorry, my dad is wants to watch tv, he just started to watch when you just posted, i dont want to bother him about it, maybe in like half n hour

lmao i didn't know that we were forced to sub out our starters even if they have full health bars .... this guy is endless comedy lmao

obviously you knew about an error w/ the fatigue..i didnt know about it....the series is 1-1....i could be 2-0 and i would still say the same things....

Originally Posted by LifeLessons

obviously you knew about an error w/ the fatigue..i didnt know about it....the series is 1-1....i could be 2-0 and i would still say the same things....

Thats kind of invalid... if you look at the energy meters when you go to sub them, you can see its at 4/5 bars halfway into the game

I would change the fatigue now, but I think I'll wait until the 1st rd games are over.

Originally Posted by Cragmatic

Originally Posted by LifeLessons

Thats kind of invalid... if you look at the energy meters when you go to sub them, you can see its at 4/5 bars halfway into the game
i let the computer sub so when theres a timeout called i just hit B and wait on whoever i'm playing....so NO i didnt know

mad.gif
Its so fricken ridiculous how much the game helps you win... I know you are undoubtedly a better 2k player than me... but come on now.. how many times isSheed going to miss WIDE open layup looks.... and Mr. Offensive player of the year Ben Wallace hits them.. No to mention your 13 offensive rebounds... geezeman.. there were sometimes my players would have position on you... box you out.. and you'd get it over the back on me
roll.gif

On that possession with 2 mins to go you had like 4 offensive rebounds

GG's but it just felt so ridiculous sometimes..

mad.gif
Its so fricken ridiculous how much the game helps you win... I know you are undoubtedly a better 2k player than me... but come on now.. how many times is Sheed going to miss WIDE open layup looks.... and Mr. Offensive player of the year Ben Wallace hits them.. No to mention your 13 offensive rebounds... geeze man.. there were sometimes my players would have position on you... box you out.. and you'd get it over the back on me
roll.gif

On that possession with 2 mins to go you had like 4 offensive rebounds

GG's but it just felt so ridiculous sometimes..
GG, you know that you can adjust your sliders right

lol, i found out theres 2 types of blocks, one of them is called a swat block, its really effective down low in the paint, you were the first person i used iton, and i notice that you miss a lot more down low

GG though, it was unfair i had cavs, i mean lebron is jesus in the game
laugh.gif
, but i try not to use lebron as much, but i do OD on alley oops

I'm not talkin about when you you would block my shots.. I mean when he had a clear wide open look... and it'd just miss...

And I had my crash the boards sliders all the way up... EVERY single game...

I mean come on are the pistons REALLY that bad at rebounding?

Dude I tried to do ONE alley oop... Rip to Tayshaun.. and Tayshaun was wide open... but they missed it..

You do HOW many and don't miss any!

The game gives the Cavs an unfair advantage

I'm not talkin about when you you would block my shots.. I mean when he had a clear wide open look... and it'd just miss...

And I had my crash the boards sliders all the way up... EVERY single game...

I mean come on are the pistons REALLY that bad at rebounding?
no i used the swat block to alter your shot, its really effective

also its probably because big ben, andy, Z, and joe smith have offensive rebounds of like 90

did you put the fast break on the highest, that lowers your chances of defensive reb.

I can't wait to play my round 2 games in our league...

It will feel so good outrebounding people again...

No I didn't alter the fast break what so ever.. I only alter help defense and crash boards

That was SERIOUS. Retrorod damn I don't think we coulda had a better series finale than that one! You got game my dude. With that said..............

d43156e6583f1802d41669373b8a61b5a89ce13.gif

Back
Top Bottom