Xbox 360 NBA 2K9 Playoffs Tournament vol. Where Amazing Happens (Conference Semifinals Ready)

but there is a big difference then using a guy and ODing with a player... but really... if you wanna use d12 ALL THE TIME, score all the points... just go playstreetball... there is 5 guys on a team for a reason... if you never make the effort to use any other player on your team... and beast all day with d12 thenthats cheezing...

Originally Posted by NKEAIR

Originally Posted by LifeLessons

Howard 47 32:03 21/21 =
smh.gif

you shot 46 3's in the 2nd game which is MORE THEN ME

you shot 36 3's in the 1st game which is MORE THEN ME

so how the hell am i shooting more then you? please tell me.......this is your game....run down the court and throw it to dwight howard.....if he's covered either force my way to dunk or throw it out and keep jacking 3's....you didnt hit one damn mid range shot either game

in defense of DJTEK, i played you before lifelessons, you play alot of zone, which makes the offense more proned to 3 pointers, which is maybe why DJTEK shot alot of 3s, i know it happened to me when i was playing you

i played DJTEK before, he had dwight in a fantasy league, and i remember shutting him down and he didnt shoot many 3s at all that i noticed
i could care less about the 3's i only mentioned that because he said i shot more 3's then him......i'm talking about how 75% of hispoints came from within the paint ....dude never took a midrange shot...i was running a 2-3.....which is suppose to stop the inside buckets but what can you dowhen he's always going to dwight....if dwight got hurt dude would lose by 40+...

In my defense I'm using AI cause they have him listed as a starter... Idon't do much with him tho if that counts
roll.gif

Originally Posted by youngpnoi

Good series BPM, most of the games were really close, sucks you couldn't pull away with a W.
Thaddeus Young killed me the whole series, he was unstoppable.
yeah, good series. Young is crazy in this game.

Originally Posted by Cragmatic

In my defense I'm using AI cause they have him listed as a starter... Idon't do much with him tho if that counts
roll.gif

laugh.gif
Its all good. I just want to use the Rockets playoffroster personally. I still cant believe I scored 65 with Yao, that's the first time ever I scored that much with a single player. Anyway, maybe I shouldjust throw the series. I would have to play jretro next round so there is no reason for me to even advance haha.

For whoever wins the series between djgtek and LifeLessons, I probably might not be able to play the second round games until either Sunday or Monday.

Originally Posted by youngpnoi

For whoever wins the series between djgtek and LifeLessons, I probably might not be able to play the second round games until either Sunday or Monday.
i dont even know if we'll be done by then because djgtek is talking about he can't play till monday i think

Originally Posted by YoungTriz

but there is a big difference then using a guy and ODing with a player... but really... if you wanna use d12 ALL THE TIME, score all the points... just go play streetball... there is 5 guys on a team for a reason... if you never make the effort to use any other player on your team... and beast all day with d12 then thats cheezing...

funny how you say i scored or shot all my points with d12. look at the stats. there were other dudes i was shooting with but i just bricked all their shots. iwas shooting close to 40% for the game

and i said this dude is shooting a 3 every time down not you were shooting more than me... and if i did i correct myself but i did say "bulls are shootinga 3 every time down". reason why i probably have more is i grab more second chance rebounds than you

laugh.gif
LifeLessons wrote:

Originally Posted by NKEAIR

Howard 47 32:03 21/21 =
smh.gif

you shot 46 3's in the 2nd game which is MORE THEN ME

you shot 36 3's in the 1st game which is MORE THEN ME

so how the hell am i shooting more then you? please tell me.......this is your game....run down the court and throw it to dwight howard.....if he's covered either force my way to dunk or throw it out and keep jacking 3's....you didnt hit one damn mid range shot either game

in defense of DJTEK, i played you before lifelessons, you play alot of zone, which makes the offense more proned to 3 pointers, which is maybe why DJTEK shot alot of 3s, i know it happened to me when i was playing you

i played DJTEK before, he had dwight in a fantasy league, and i remember shutting him down and he didnt shoot many 3s at all that i noticed
i could care less about the 3's i only mentioned that because he said i shot more 3's then him......i'm talking about how 75% of his points came from within the paint ....dude never took a midrange shot...i was running a 2-3.....which is suppose to stop the inside buckets but what can you do when he's always going to dwight....if dwight got hurt dude would lose by 40+...

and how can you say i shoot more than 75 % of my pts in the paint? lmao

game 1 - 52 pip / 89 total = 57%

game 2 - 42 pip / 88 total = 47%

you OBVIOUSLY are just salty and have not graduated from highschool yet to understand mathematical computations
laugh.gif
yes those #'s are kinda high but considering i got d12 i thinkits about right. you dont have any down low presence so it makes sense you dont have as much as me but i got dhoward
laugh.gif

and yes i would probably lose without d12 because he is the star on the magic but by 40+ . i think not you aint that nice
roll.gif

bro you suck....only reason you beat me the first game is because I had to use deng and nelson and I've never used them before so it threw me off likehell....2nd game I beat yo !%%...backups played the whole 4th qtr....i wonder if the fatigue is even on because your starters played the whole damn game (bothgames)....youre only game is dwight howard and the only reason you get other points is because I'm leaving someone open to try to stop your constantcheesing with him....so get on tonight so I can wrap this series up...i have no stars on my squad and ima eliminate you tonight....and I'm on my phone soexcuse me if this is all bunched up

lmao i love how you get all defensive. just sit down and stop being salty. the series is tied 1-1. it is what it is and im using my team the way i think itwould be used in real life. d12 beasting in the block. if you aint happy then express it to mamba and have him kick me out. otherwise shut the hell up and letsjust play man. and like i said i can't play until monday now since you were late in showing up last night. if thats a prob with everyone else in the leaguethen mamba can kick me out as well. all i know is you complain too damn much for me putting up stats that honestly aren't as bad as other people on thisboard.

well why you join the league...i was on last night...a lil late but I was on...and I'm just calling it how I see it...you suck plain n simple...you won the1st game because my roster was all screwed up....fixed it for the 2nd game and whooped your...

well why you join the league...i was on last night...a lil late but I was on...and I'm just calling it how I see it...you suck plain n simple...you won the 1st game because my roster was all screwed up....fixed it for the 2nd game and whooped your...

lol thanks for showing how old you are. in the future if you cant just play a straight game with someone maybe you shouldn't join one of these leagues. imsure theres other people in the tourney that are tired of hearing your rants.
laugh.gif

oh yeah and im NEVER a person to go on here and say "yeah im the #@% you can't beat me". i know my skill level and i accept my L's so dont becomin at me saying you destroyed me . i take my L's quietly so you know need to call me out saying you whooped me. you beat someone that has lost to manyother people on this board. you happy about that? lmao
roll.gif

Originally Posted by djgtekfrmsanjo

LifeLessons wrote:

well why you join the league...i was on last night...a lil late but I was on...and I'm just calling it how I see it...you suck plain n simple...you won the 1st game because my roster was all screwed up....fixed it for the 2nd game and whooped your...

lol thanks for showing how old you are. in the future if you cant just play a straight game with someone maybe you shouldn't join one of these leagues. im sure theres other people in the tourney that are tired of hearing your rants.
laugh.gif

roll.gif

I know you did OD with D12 in the first league... but since then you became a lot more sim... who knows now... if people just dunk it gets annoying... but onour other league I get a lot of my PIP with D12 by posting up and not just dunking.

It shouldnt be that big of an issue though... D12 is meant to be used a weapon...

Originally Posted by djgtekfrmsanjo

lol thanks for showing how old you are. in the future if you cant just play a straight game with someone maybe you shouldn't join one of these leagues. im sure theres other people in the tourney that are tired of hearing your rants.
laugh.gif

oh yeah and im NEVER a person to go on here and say "yeah im the #@% you can't beat me". i know my skill level and i accept my L's so dont be comin at me saying you destroyed me . i take my L's quietly so you know need to call me out saying you whooped me. you beat someone that has lost to many other people on this board. you happy about that? lmao
roll.gif
yea i enjoy beating people who try to exploit stuff.....weather they're sorry or not...

but anyway, when are we going to finish these games because everybody is getting through their 1st round games....and by time monday come around the 2nd roundis going to be going on

crag, im ready if you are, just post int he thread when your down to play

edit: life lessons djtek

ive already realized it is going to be rare to find a perfect sim opponent, but this is niketalk, not an ultrasim 2k9 league, you just have to deal with thepeople you are gonna face

well if thats the case you'll need a replacement for the magic then because i wont be able to get on until monday. either the tourney will have to wait(considering everyone else should be done with the first rd by sat) a few extra days for us to finish or if you're as good as you think you should takecare of me in 3 more games (3 hrs max) on monday night. its up to mamba since hes got the only admin powers that i know of for this tourney

and whats up with playing your starters every damn minute.....thats far from sim....
laugh.gif
.....i dont even call what i'm doing complaining...its just funnyto me because i've never played someone like this.....
smh.gif
....2 games through and dwight howard has played 64 mins....same with all your other startersexcept nelson (he was benched for 5 mins oo000oo)
smh.gif

and whats up with playing your starters every damn minute.....thats far from sim....
laugh.gif
.....i dont even call what i'm doing complaining...its just funny to me because i've never played someone like this.....
smh.gif
....2 games through and dwight howard has played 64 mins....same with all your other starters except nelson (he was benched for 5 mins oo000oo)
smh.gif
its not really DJTEKs fault IMO for that

players dont even get tired in this league, Mamba needs to adjust the sliders

I still sub anyways because its something i used to, but lebron can play all game without being affected by fatigue at all

yea trust me i went to options and clicked manual for to calling and subs because i manually change my players in and out. but they never got gassed so ididn't take them out. you put the computer in charge of your lineup so thats why you were putting in your bench

Back
Top Bottom