Xbox 360 NBA 2K9 Playoffs Tournament vol. Where Amazing Happens (Conference Semifinals Ready)

dude? bulls where you at man. it sounded like 8pm pacifiic was coo with you. if you were gonna go sleep why didn't you just tell me it was too late
eyes.gif
dude got me waiting for 40+ min nowlmao

Finally got a W... thought i was gonna get swept...

Sorry for all the PIP..

My players don't hit shots

if we dont get games in today we will have to wait until monday. where are you!!! i told you i'd be on 45 min agolmao
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Cragmatic

Finally got a W... thought i was gonna get swept...

Sorry for all the PIP..

My players don't hit shots
GG Crag, lebron got shut down,

i shouldve just started to dunk with him
laugh.gif

i didnt even notice all the PIP, unless you were playing like airmaxin

Ha ha nah there were a couple times I'd just run in the lane w/ stuckey.. but he does that in real life.

I was just so frustrated with how I get outrebounded so badly... and how it seems like some of your players don't miss... friggen illgauskus pisses me off

And Gibson makin 3's 5 feet behind the line
roll.gif

It was good to finally get goin with Rip for me tho

Ha ha nah there were a couple times I'd just run in the lane w/ stuckey.. but he does that in real life.

I was just so frustrated with how I get outrebounded so badly... and how it seems like some of your players don't miss... friggen illgauskus pisses me off

And Gibson makin 3's 5 feet behind the line
roll.gif

It was good to finally get goin with Rip for me tho
lol big Z is moNey from mid range

i dont understand boobie, sometimes he will make everything, then other days he refuses to make a shot

but im not sure if you listened to me, but i noticed you pump fakes and took a dribble inside

I dont watch the Cavs... can he make those shots in real life? I mean you've drained several 3's with him... and Joe Smith?!! In game 3... he waskillin it

I dont watch the Cavs... can he make those shots in real life? I mean you've drained several 3's with him... and Joe Smith?!! In game 3... he was killin it
well i meant in game, sometimes im hot with him, then cold

joe smith was acting like jordan with the mid range in gm 3, then he returned back to earth

big z is one of the most underrated big men in the game pick n pop with big z is money

edit: lebron stat line was crazy 18 pts, 13 reb, 16 assists

i probably wont play till tomorrow, i played too much today

Bulls/Magic and Hornets/Rockets....what's up? everybody else is almost done and yall haven't started yet

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

Bulls/Magic and Hornets/Rockets....what's up? everybody else is almost done and yall haven't started yet

dude i told the bulls to be online 8pm pacific and he said koo. but i was waiting for 40+ min in the lobby and nothing. smh
nerd.gif

just give orlando the rockets the BYE, the other teams were probably gonna lose anyways

laugh.gif
dj would finally win in something
laugh.gif
j/k , but really though
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom