Xbox 360 NBA 2K9 Playoffs Tournament vol. Where Amazing Happens (Conference Semifinals Ready)

Good series BPM, most of the games were really close, sucks you couldn't pull away with a W.
Thaddeus Young killed me the whole series, he was unstoppable.

Originally Posted by djgtekfrmsanjo

WHERE THEEE HELL ARE YOU BULLS????!?!?!!?
nerd.gif
yo my bad
laugh.gif
....you trying to play now? let me know

Originally Posted by Cragmatic

NikeAir lets play game 5....
sorry, im done for the day, maybe tomorrow

too much 2k9 today

edit: maybe tonight, ill let you know

Originally Posted by NKEAIR

just give orlando the rockets the BYE, the other teams were probably gonna lose anyways
yea right yall better not have advanced my !%@%.....its my bad but i wasnt passing up on some {()}......hell its only 10pm west coast time....and1am on my end

RETROROD- Good games man. First one was just some serious shooting on my part and you couldn't find the stroke, pause. Second one was a damn good game!Ehhh on taking that charge in the backcourt but you won it fair and square with that Mason 3 at the buzzer. Oh yeah, thanks for toning down the fast breaks andbackcourt steals.

good games man, that blowout was nothing nice man I couldn't hit anything. that second game was a great one tho I'm just happy Mason hit thatbuzzer beater because I know if we went into overtime it was over for me.

im not one to complain but i thought this was a sim tournament.....
smh.gif
......dude scored 1/2 his points with howard and 75% of his points in the paint....i mightas well play a $#%@!%% cheeser in a ranked match then this %+@$###%

and whats up w/ these rosters? why arent they updated and is there a way i can change my rotation? because i've never used deng or demarcus nelson

Originally Posted by djgtekfrmsanjo

what the hell happened. i was up by like 15 with 1 min left. . well i get the win anyway

all you did was sit in the paint w/ howard on defense......
smh.gif
you on that girl bs

LMAO hell no to that. you were playing zone and i hoisted up a million 3's and mid range shots as well. why do you think i shot below 50%. i wasn'tjust banging in the paint but i did it just so i could get pts on the board. also the tons of rebounds i got over you helped and i wasn't going to pass theball out if howard was right under the rim and he got a offensive board. howard was beasting with a double double 30+ pts and 15+ boards. stop being so salty.i even got a ton of blocks on you. user blocks i might add

oh yeah i NEVER once played as d12 on defense. i was busy playing as nelson,peitrus or turk and was blocking all your 3 pt attempts. the computer was beastingwith d12 down low lmao

I cant believe I have to play this cheeser at least 3 more times
smh.gif

Edit: Look its not cool to full court press me the whole game and its pretty cheap to just run up with CP3 as soon as you get the ball and then just try andpass it to one of your bigs. No on ball d.

How is it that I score 60 points with Yao and you still have more points in the paint than me
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom