XBOX 4gb or Xbox 250 gb???

I've had my xbox since madden with vince young on the cover
20gb hard drive, it's never been filled past 10 or 15 gb. ya guys really used 250?!!!

Originally Posted by megatron

20gb hard drive, it's never been filled past 10 or 15 gb. ya guys really used 250?!!!
Yea comes in handy, DLC plus as Joe Billionaire said burning the disc on the HD. I remember my friend was over and his foot got stuck to the xbox cord with out him knowing, my Black ops had that big ring around the disc. Ended up burning it to my HD and did not need to buy a new disc. Plus a lot of games burn to the HD are well over 4gb.

I'd go with the 250gb. With the game installed on your hard drive its quieter and the games load faster. I also got a game that was slightly cracked in the center ring, It wouldn't play on a 4gb but worked fine on my 250gb. I think it had to do with it being installed on my HD. That's another benefit if your rough with your games.

[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]When you buy the 4 gb, it'll be prolly a lil more of 3gb of actual memory to be used......if even that......I'd def get something more, games are pushing the DLC nowadays[/color]

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

Originally Posted by Joe Billionaire

if you save your game to the hard drive the disc isnt constantly spinning, thus less noise less heat healthier xbox
this is the main reason why you should get 250 gb, O.P
listen to Joe

Originally Posted by reener

if you save your game to the hard drive the disc isnt constantly spinning, thus less noise less heat healthier xbox
listen to Joe

Well I already ordered the 4gb... I'll just get a external hard drive later

I say 4g if you just use it for a couple games but 250g if you put music on it and all that extra stuff.

Originally Posted by LimitedRetroOG

4 gigs will only allow you to play, at max, 3 games.

Wait what??? 3 games??And what is the best accessorie to get when I want to charge my controller

if u have a 4gig you cant play old xbox games. i need to upgrade so i can play KOF2003/2004 and fable.

Originally Posted by Angryostrich

Originally Posted by NothinAfter

Thanks man!... I love you
me_gusta_that_feel.jpg
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Millzhouse719

Originally Posted by megatron

Yea comes in handy, DLC plus as Joe Billionaire said burning the disc on the HD. I remember my friend was over and his foot got stuck to the xbox cord with out him knowing, my Black ops had that big ring around the disc. Ended up burning it to my HD and did not need to buy a new disc. Plus a lot of games burn to the HD are well over 4gb.

Games are usually around 7 GBs for xbox. I only burn games that I play online and with all the DLC and updates it takes up some space. I have a 250 GB and used about 150 of it. I'm not planning to upgrade until there's a way to put a TB on there.

Originally Posted by NothinAfter

Originally Posted by reener

listen to Joe

Well I already ordered the 4gb... I'll just get a external hard drive later

external will only give you 16GB

Back
Top Bottom