• Southpark 2

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Kingdom Hearts 3

Votes: 10 10.1%

• Total voters
YOOOOOO the Halo 5 tournament Twitch lagged out
roll.gif

343 got another MCC on their hands

Anyone ever heard of advanced exchange fraud?

Basically people say their Xbox is broke get a new one and never send the broken one back and sell the replacement.

I'm pretty sure I just bought one so I wonder if Microsoft is gonna ban these Consoles or what.

Basically people say their Xbox is broke get a new one and never send the broken one back and sell the replacement.

I'm pretty sure I just bought one so I wonder if Microsoft is gonna ban these Consoles or what.
What dumb company is this lol? What you deal with MS you have to send your console back first, they don't even give you a box like back in the day

What dumb company is this lol? What you deal with MS you have to send your console back first, they don't even give you a box like back in the day

Advanced exchange you get a hold put on your credit card and they send you a console first.

How they aren't getting charged for them I have no idea.

Advanced exchange you get a hold put on your credit card and they send you a console first.

How they aren't getting charged for them I have no idea.
Probably a dispute with your bank. Solid hustle if you're strapped for cash but I wouldn't do it.

As somebody has said, MS puts a hold on your credit card

Last edited:
New Xbox deal

Xbox One and Samsung 40in 1080p Smart HDTV for $500 (Best Buy 8/9)
http://www.gamespot.com/articles/get.../1100-6429561/
Retailer Best Buy has announced a pretty nice Back to School deal where you can save big on a new TV and an Xbox One. Beginning this coming Sunday, August 9, shoppers can pick up the Samsung 40-inch 1080p Smart HDTV and a new Xbox One together for just $500.

The TV right now sells for $430 and new Xbox Ones go for $350, meaning you'll save about $280 through the limited-time promotion. This deal rolls out Sunday and runs for a period of one week, ending August 15.

Best Buy is aiming this deal at college students.

"It's the perfect college student deal, as a gaming console like the Xbox One is a college essential and a 40-inch TV is a great size for a dorm room," the retailer said in a statemenT

You can pretty much sell the TV for a nice price if you don't want it

Last edited:
New Xbox deal

Xbox One and Samsung 40in 1080p Smart HDTV for $500 (Best Buy 8/9)
http://www.gamespot.com/articles/get.../1100-6429561/
Retailer Best Buy has announced a pretty nice Back to School deal where you can save big on a new TV and an Xbox One. Beginning this coming Sunday, August 9, shoppers can pick up the Samsung 40-inch 1080p Smart HDTV and a new Xbox One together for just $500.

The TV right now sells for $430 and new Xbox Ones go for $350, meaning you'll save about $280 through the limited-time promotion. This deal rolls out Sunday and runs for a period of one week, ending August 15.

Best Buy is aiming this deal at college students.

"It's the perfect college student deal, as a gaming console like the Xbox One is a college essential and a 40-inch TV is a great size for a dorm room," the retailer said in a statemenT

You can pretty much sell the TV for a nice price if you don't want it
Hopefully the throw in this for free.

circle_xbox.png

Back
Top Bottom