Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Sea of Thieves

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Southpark 2

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Kingdom Hearts 3

Votes: 10 10.1%

• Total voters
Finally pulled the trigger and traded my PS4 away. I'm full blown Xbox One now. Now I can look at the new Astro A40s, anyone with any experience with em?

Change your console region to Japan then go into the store and download the beta(no code needed). Once the download is completed change your region back to the United States.
Thanks man
No problem.

More complete instructions for anybody else that needs it.

Go to settings, System, Set Language to Japanese. (Japanese is the last language on the list)

Go to Marketplace, Download right Black ops 3 beta

Once you guys have started the install do this.

Cancel download.

Restart Xbox One to language you use.

Go to My Games & Apps

Far Right and click LT+RT+X at the same time. (This will show all available downloads)

Choose Blops 3 beta and it will now download in your language.

Last edited:
yes

everyone who has them swears by them

me included
Nice. Had the old model, but just too many damn wires. So I wanted to check out the new version made for the X1. Never wanted to pull the trigger on a headset that was only gonna work for one of my systems tho... Don't have that issue anymore.
I read reviews and looks like the mic is the only complaint. Any problems in that dept from you?

yes

everyone who has them swears by them

me included
Nice. Had the old model, but just too many damn wires. So I wanted to check out the new version made for the X1. Never wanted to pull the trigger on a headset that was only gonna work for one of my systems tho... Don't have that issue anymore.
I read reviews and looks like the mic is the only complaint. Any problems in that dept from you?

u talmbout the one with the mixamp built into the chat adapter puck? i dont have that one.. i have the old school style with the standard mixamp.

The mic on them is EH... same mic as all the old ones.

u talmbout the one with the mixamp built into the chat adapter puck? i dont have that one.. i have the old school style with the standard mixamp.

The mic on them is EH... same mic as all the old ones.
Oh ok. Yea I had the old version. Think you and I got em at the same time. Or maybe that was carver. But yea I'm talkin the set with the built on chat adapter for the X1 controller. Might just take advantage of that 14 day BB return policy and try em out

How come no one likes the A50s? I want a wireless headset that works with both PS4 and X1. Idk why but the cord from the headset to the controller bothers the hell out of me :lol:

How come no one likes the A50s? I want a wireless headset that works with both PS4 and X1. Idk why but the cord from the headset to the controller bothers the hell out of me :lol:
I would cop the a50s, but the "wireless" isn't even wireless for the X1. You still need the cord from the set to the adapter on the controller for chat. So ehhh I'll skip on paying an extra hunnit

Last edited:

Never used the A50 personally but always been iffy about wireless headsets.

Change your console region to Japan then go into the store and download the beta(no code needed). Once the download is completed change your region back to the United States.

Thanks man

No problem.

More complete instructions for anybody else that needs it.

Go to settings, System, Set Language to Japanese. (Japanese is the last language on the list)
Go to Marketplace, Download right Black ops 3 beta
Once you guys have started the install do this.
Cancel download.
Restart Xbox One to language you use.
Go to My Games & Apps
Far Right and click LT+RT+X at the same time. (This will show all available downloads)
Choose Blops 3 beta and it will now download in your language.
if you go to the jp website link, you only need to hit download then go into app menu and download from your history. no changing settings or codes needed

PowerRangersDancing-gif-14.gif

X

PlatinumGames.png

=
7y75MlQ.jpg

I'm loving this BO3 beta. Perfect balance between classic COD and AW imo.

4 round burst AR needs a nerf already though :lol:

Last edited:
I'm loving this BO3 beta. Perfect balance between classic COD and AW imo.

4 round burst AR needs a nerf already though
laugh.gif
The game feels great, it definitely needs polishing but I'm really enjoying it.

I haven't really run across the 4 round burst AR but it feels like the razorback smg wins every gunfight.

Last edited:

I haven't really had run across the 4 round burst AR but it feels like the razorback smg wins every gunfight.
You're mad because I'm enjoying black ops 3?
I didn't realized who you were, your that kid that got all sensitive when we told you the supreme 5s you copped from that big cartel site was phony.

What are you mad at me for?  I didn't sell them to you.  Stay rocking those fakes bruh.

It's nothing wrong with reselling, it's wearing the fakes when the good fakes cost the same as retail and they don't have the boost technology. It's really no point. 
They wasn't same price
The super perfects were 60 with a 20 something shipping from China
I didn't buy the real Yeezy Boost for the Boost Technology
I got them for looks they comfortable that's all that matter to me
I went with that at the buzz site for sbb 1s I did cop all three supreme 5s off there I let you know when I get them in the mail

Last edited:

I haven't really run across the 4 round burst AR but it feels like the razorback smg wins every gunfight.
The 4 burst rifle is the M8A7 and it's too good lol and the razorback is nasty

I think those 2 guns are gonna get nerfed once the game comes out

Back
Top Bottom