Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Sea of Thieves

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Southpark 2

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Kingdom Hearts 3

Votes: 10 10.1%

• Total voters
You're mad because I'm enjoying black ops 3?

I didn't realized who you were, your that kid that got all sensitive when we told you the supreme 5s you copped from that big cartel site was phony.
What are you mad at me for?  I didn't sell them to you.  Stay rocking those fakes bruh.

Mods delete this post, this man trying to frame me

:lol:

razorback reminds me of the peacekeeper.

The game feels great, it definitely needs polishing but I'm really enjoying it.

I haven't really had run across the 4 round burst AR but it feels like the razorback smg wins every gunfight.

You're mad because I'm enjoying black ops 3?

[thread="623131"] [/thread]
I didn't realized who you were, your that kid that got all sensitive when we told you the supreme 5s you copped from that big cartel site was phony.
What are you mad at me for?  I didn't sell them to you.  Stay rocking those fakes bruh.

It's nothing wrong with reselling, it's wearing the fakes when the good fakes cost the same as retail and they don't have the boost technology. It's really no point. 
They wasn't same price

The super perfects were 60 with a 20 something shipping from China

I didn't buy the real Yeezy Boost for the Boost Technology

I got them for looks they comfortable that's all that matter to me

Originally Posted by JordanStrapDa45 

Well then.

Cheapest place to get a x1?

I have been on the search also....

Just moved into a new condo. Between the new furniture I need and everything else I am on the Hunt for a decent priced X1...

The wife on my back about paying that full price with everything we need . :smh:

Went to trade in my FIFA15 yesterday. Gamestop told me to hold off if I plan on getting '16, which I am. Said I'll get the trade-in value of $10-13 plus 10% off.

Good dude, he didn't have to tell me that.

Last edited:
barely got to play duty yesterday 
mean.gif
 went out after work but i should be on later for sure unless something comes up

Glad to see alot of people are enjoying 

i think it looks like we can get a party of 6 Nters in one lobby, lets try it tonight 

barely got to play duty yesterday 
mean.gif
 went out after work but i should be on later for sure unless something comes up

i think it looks like we can get a party of 6 Nters in one lobby, lets try it tonight 
I'm down to party up 

cow boom has xbox1s for 199 

Anyone still need a code for COD? First person to pm.

I came in with low expectations but i'm feeling it so far. I'm down to run with NT later as well. GT: WickedShadowz49

Just realized there's no more (panic) knifing :pimp: x 100.

Is this why I've been winning most of my up close gunfights? I'm usually the one that gets a knife in the face after I've emptied half a magazine into the other guy.
That's been me for the past 10 years too :lol:. I still think they need to add another half second or so delay between punches, but the new "beat down" is lightyears better than knifing.

barely got to play duty yesterday :smh:  went out after work but i should be on later for sure unless something comes up

I probably won't be able to get on until like 9-10 but I'm down.

Reading that Blops 3 is great so far = priceless.

Been waiting for a good CoD game to get back into it.. gonna hopefully get the beta tonight. :nerd:

Getting excited cause i haven't played CoD in a long while. :smokin

I want to believe the BLOPS 3 hype but I can't. My bro in law said it was trash and then played again now he likes it. He's trying to hype me up but i felt too played after Ghosts and AW. I wish I could play the beta this time.

Back
Top Bottom