Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Sea of Thieves

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Southpark 2

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Kingdom Hearts 3

Votes: 10 10.1%

• Total voters
That's the problem. i agree COD as a franchise is the best FPS, and the only one i play, i don't like any of the other games you mentioned besides Titanfall but that was just ok and got sick of it fast. 

Now COD is trying to be like those games and it's gotten weak af

Don't like BF either, it just doesn't play the same as COD games. Now a non futuristic COD game with the maps that Battlefield uses would be awesome
CoD Ghost was that, All weapon classes could be used while remaining competitive. Scorestreaks wasn't OP but dudes was complaining saying it was too dry and Sales were declining so they did Advance Warfare to shake it up. They going keep adding stuff to shake it up so it won't get stale I'm just adapt to it because it no other FPS is on CoD when it come to PvP IMO

CoD Ghost was that, All weapon classes could be used while remaining competitive. Scorestreaks wasn't OP but dudes was complaining saying it was too dry and Sales were declining so they did Advance Warfare to shake it up. They going keep adding stuff to shake it up so it won't get stale I'm just adapt to it because it no other FPS is on CoD when it come to PvP IMO
CS:GO
[table][tr][th=""]Month[/th][th=""]Avg. Players[/th][th=""]Gain[/th][th=""]% Gain[/th][th=""]Peak Players[/th][/tr][tr][td]Last 30 Days[/td][td]356,291.8[/td][td]+26,759.4[/td][td]+8.12%[/td][td]819,902[/td][/tr][tr][td]July 2015[/td][td]329,532.4[/td][td]-14,623.6[/td][td]-4.25%[/td][td]541,181[/td][/tr][tr][td]June 2015[/td][td]344,156.0[/td][td]+26,869.7[/td][td]+8.47%[/td][td]610,401[/td][/tr][/table]

[thread="568750"]Nah nothing wrong with Black Ops3 it's the best arcade FPS out don't compare to BF because that's a simulation FPS but compare to anything other arcade FPS like Destiny, Titanfall,Gears and ETC. CoD is still king of that genre. Just because you don't like the direction the game going don't mean the game suck[/thread]
That's the problem. i agree COD as a franchise is the best FPS, and the only one i play, i don't like any of the other games you mentioned besides Titanfall but that was just ok and got sick of it fast. 

Now COD is trying to be like those games and it's gotten weak af

Don't like BF either, it just doesn't play the same as COD games. Now a non futuristic COD game with the style of maps that Battlefield uses would be awesome

Map style as in size?

No way. That'd be going against what CoD is. A fast, pacey, twitch shooter.

nah not the whole game, but it would be cool if they added a gametype, it could even just be ground war like they used to have, and had a couple maps like that and allowed for like 15 v 15 games

[thread="568750"]Map style as in size?[/thread]

nah not the whole game, but it would be cool if they added a gametype, it could even just be ground war like they used to have, and had a couple maps like that and allowed for like 15 v 15 games

What's interesting is that back in the day there were big team battles in CoD, talking 50+ players. It was super fun, but it was a different game. More akin to Battlefield but with the kill speed of a CoD game.

Anybody planning to cop the new Metal Gear Solid 5 game Tuesday? Just realized the early reviews of it and it's pretty damn good. Might be game of the year candidate.

Back
Top Bottom