Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Sea of Thieves

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Southpark 2

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Kingdom Hearts 3

Votes: 10 10.1%

• Total voters
Whats up bros? Yall miss me lol naw yesterday was my 30th birthday. Went to the mountains :pimp: all day and looked at the trees lol.

I just wanna thank yall for giving me tons of laughs and great gaming advice. Didnt think i was going to make it to 30. Ive had form of stomach cancer four times. The last time doc said ill be lucky to make it to 27 well three years later im still here. Even was able to grow my hair long again :pimp:

Yall really dont know how much this thread and the old 360 thread has helped me get my mind of life and to get me back into gaming. I juat wanna thank you bros. Well enough of that mushy stuff back to trolling

DESTINY > __________

Whats up bros? Yall miss me lol naw yesterday was my 30th birthday. Went to the mountains
pimp.gif
all day and looked at the trees lol.

I just wanna thank yall for giving me tons of laughs and great gaming advice. Didnt think i was going to make it to 30. Ive had form of stomach cancer four times. The last time doc said ill be lucky to make it to 27 well three years later im still here. Even was able to grow my hair long again
pimp.gif

Yall really dont know how much this thread and the old 360 thread has helped me get my mind of life and to get me back into gaming. I juat wanna thank you bros. Well enough of that mushy stuff back to trolling

DESTINY > __________
Wow Happy your're here bro. Wish you 30 x 30 more years man. Nah man it's a dub for Taken King now. MGS has taken over my life. Game is so deep man, so much too do. I haven't even dug into the story of the game yet, just mad side missions and building my base. Im not gonna hype it but def GOTY is possible.

Let's get a Madden Franchise going...
I might be the only one in here consistently running though with Gears out lol.

NT League
ITO - Dolphins

Wow Happy your're here bro. Wish you 30 x 30 more years man. Nah man it's a dub for Taken King now. MGS has taken over my life. Game is so deep man, so much too do. I haven't even dug into the story of the game yet, just mad side missions and building my base. Im not gonna hype it but def GOTY is possible.

I tried ground zero couldnt even get past the first lvl. Smh my ninja skills are not like they use to be. I loved that mgs collection on 360 tho. I think imma have to pass this mgs. With taken king coming out then fallout and i wanna get nba 2k.

Whats up bros? Yall miss me lol naw yesterday was my 30th birthday. Went to the mountains :pimp: all day and looked at the trees lol.

I just wanna thank yall for giving me tons of laughs and great gaming advice. Didnt think i was going to make it to 30. Ive had form of stomach cancer four times. The last time doc said ill be lucky to make it to 27 well three years later im still here. Even was able to grow my hair long again :pimp:

DESTINY > __________

My man :pimp: happy bday and congrats on beating that mf'ing c word. true warrior.

Only 2 more weeks for taken king. I'll be on :evil:

They doing a 180 on everything i disliked about vanilla destiny... I hope its as good as I wanted vanilla destiny to be :lol:

But then again, destiny cant be borderlands. :rolleyes

My man :pimp: happy bday and congrats on beating that mf'ing c word. true warrior.

They doing a 180 on everything i disliked about vanilla destiny... I hope its as good as I wanted vanilla destiny to be :lol:

Ty true borderlands will always be the goat. I cant wait for bl3. What you play on destiny most tho pvp or pve?

idk man i think i would take this over the last 2. to say its trash and the worst COD is pushing it imo :lol:
true, especially ghosts. God damn I hate that game

DESTINY > __________
as you gazed off into the sunset, looking back on how time flied....

did a tear drop from these hands in yugioh? [emoji]128516[/emoji]

happy bday

Last edited:

I tried ground zero couldnt even get past the first lvl. Smh my ninja skills are not like they use to be. I loved that mgs collection on 360 tho. I think imma have to pass this mgs. With taken king coming out then fallout and i wanna get nba 2k.
 I def understand playing this MGS is a lot different from the others. I'm not playing myself and trying to play both games, they both require a lot of time.

BTW the raid isn't dropping Day 1 on Destiny TTK. No new release day also.
tired.gif

Ty true borderlands will always be the goat. I cant wait for bl3. What you play on destiny most tho pvp or pve?

PVE is best to chill and shoot da breeze w/ the homies.

PVP when its time to show dudes whats up :lol:

MGS is definitely not for me.
laugh.gif

I know the game is dope though.
Dope is an understatement man. I have over 10 hours at like 7%. So much building you have to do, barely touched the story yet. Best $60 I spent all year man, you're getting your monies worth crazy.

I def understand playing this MGS is a lot different from the others. I'm not playing myself and trying to play both games, they both require a lot of time.

BTW the raid isn't dropping Day 1 on Destiny TTK. No new release day also. |I

Are u serious? No raid day one? Wtf.

MGS is definitely not for me. :lol:

Dope is an understatement man. I have over 10 hours at like 7%. So much building you have to do, barely touched the story yet. Best $60 I spent all year man, you're getting your monies worth crazy.

Sounds like how i am about the witcher 3

I have >80 hours and im MAYBE 30% on it. :lol:

I'll try out the prelude one of these days cuz i got it on GWG ..... but historically, i'm not about the stealth life.

MGS is definitely not for me.
laugh.gif

Sounds like how i am about the witcher 3

I have >80 hours and im MAYBE 30% on it.
laugh.gif

I'll try out the prelude one of these days cuz i got it on GWG ..... but historically, i'm not about the stealth life.
That's the thing, there are a crap load of side missions, you don't have to be stealth. I have a sick clip but can't upload from the PS yet cuz the game didn't drop yet. I came in a base on the horse and laid out 3 enemies like an action hero. You can run and gun if you want. Stealth I would only recommend for main missions because they are dumb hard already and you lose points being seen.

This MGS kinda like expanded to the action guy, much more action in this game and again I barely scratched the surface.

Originally Posted by shottadru  

tired.gif
How the hell you gonna manage MGS on both PS4 and X1
laugh.gif

tired.gif
Are u serious? No raid day one? Wtf.
Yeah my bro just sent me the article in my group chat.

Yes I have a group chat with gaming friends.

Video games is only 25%. Other than that we post hot chicks.
glasses.gif

Originally Posted by shottadru  

tired.gif
How the hell you gonna manage MGS on both PS4 and X1
laugh.gif
Think that X1 copy is a dub bro. No way I can do both. I'll always have it digitally now but I can't even get to where Im at on PS in a day. i did MAD missions.

What is everyone playin on Xbox?
Currently

ESO- just beat the main game and reached 50. Waiting for expansion

Tales of Borderlands ep 4

Tomb raider

I was gonna get gears but life is strange is on sale this week and pure hold em came out about a week ago. So I'll get those 2 instead of gears

Back
Top Bottom