Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Sea of Thieves

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Southpark 2

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Kingdom Hearts 3

Votes: 10 10.1%

• Total voters
Jules do I ever streer you wrong bro? MGS V is it!

You played the others ones? If the overall stealth and stuff wasn't for you, maybe stay away but this game has much more action and it's so much to do. Best $60 you will spend this year.

Yeah i played the first and second one i like stealth but also like action. I tired GZ but failed lol i was tired tho from a long work day. I love the story in mgs. I might cop tho since i can finally get overtime but not after ttk lol

Anyone hype for Star Wars Battlefront? I've already played some if it, cant wait to see the expanded beta.

I honestly can't wait man...
Huge Star Wars fan.
Battlefield.
Older Battlefront.

The footage I've seen looks amazing, I can't wait to play.

Jules do I ever streer you wrong bro? MGS V is it!

You played the others ones? If the overall stealth and stuff wasn't for you, maybe stay away but this game has much more action and it's so much to do. Best $60 you will spend this year.
Yeah i played the first and second one i like stealth but also like action. I tired GZ but failed lol i was tired tho from a long work day. I love the story in mgs. I might cop tho since i can finally get overtime but not after ttk lol
I think you should handle Destiny first tho, unless you a pro streamer and stay home all day, no way you can play both games bro. MGS is too deep. 25 hours and 15% bro. and I've done mad missions.

Get your exotics do some raids then come to the promised land.

Yeah, I fear TTK will cut into time for any other game since I got back into that. I run Madden here and there just to scratch that football itch for me.

Not a metal gear fan or a stealth fan but MGS 5 is tempting
roll.gif
If your game sharer is with it I saw do it. $30 is a bargain for this game bro. But u still didn't finish witcher right? Game is huge like that.

I haven't played Metal Gear since Metal Gear Solid 2 on PS2, while it was a great game I never played another after that. I've never been much of a fan of stealth games. I'm about to check out some videos and see if it's any good. I've got to be careful with this thread, you guys hyped up Titanfall and were responsible for so many of the hours I wasted playing Destiny.

I haven't played Metal Gear since Metal Gear Solid 2 on PS2, while it was a great game I never played another after that. I've never been much of a fan of stealth games. I'm about to check out some videos and see if it's any good. I've got to be careful with this thread, you guys hyped up Titanfall and were responsible for so many of the hours I wasted playing Destiny.
This nothing like TitanFall, TF was the developer fault, good game, poor launch and content.

Destiny is all personal choice, I am a Destiny fan and bash the game here for jokes. But overall it gave the best multiplayer experience to me. Don't think any other game can really compete.

MGS is just MGS. Difference this is open world now, environment is crazy and content is heavy. No hype it's really a solid title. I've been telling all of NT tho if you really really hate stealth maybe stay away. But this game has a great balance between the two and you don't have to do stealth all the times, it's your choice, just makes the game harder in most occassions.

Put it like this MGS will be a GOTY contender.

Not a metal gear fan or a stealth fan but MGS 5 is tempting :rofl:
If your game sharer is with it I saw do it. $30 is a bargain for this game bro. But u still didn't finish witcher right? Game is huge like that.

exactly.. my game share homie aint about it...

Still got witcher 3 to work on and gears co-op

also destiny drops in 2 weeks.

I'll try the prelude MGS on the GWG in due time. if i like it, i'll cop MGS 5 on the low.

Just spent an hour taking out a small base waited for night and everything...

Shift change at dawn... It was over for me..

This game... Is nuts.

Last edited:
Been doing the riddles little by little, haven't played them in a while tho, I think I should just go and finish the game, don't think Im gonna 100% it.

I want to keep my Day 1 Xbox cuz im a fan boy but I want the new elite now also cuz of the faster HDD
mean.gif

I need to see a difference in response times, if it is different I might just have to upgrade

I want to keep my Day 1 Xbox cuz im a fan boy but I want the new elite now also cuz of the faster HDD :smh:

I need to see a difference in response times, if it is different I might just have to upgrade

20% faster launch time... will not be noticeable.

u wont be installing many games on the SSD portion.

im sure they made the ssd portion just large enough for the system os :lol:

Last edited:
I want to keep my Day 1 Xbox cuz im a fan boy but I want the new elite now also cuz of the faster HDD :smh:

Keep your day 1 controller and tell people that's the day one Xbox when you upgrade

Back
Top Bottom