• Sea of Thieves

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Southpark 2

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Kingdom Hearts 3

Votes: 10 10.1%

• Total voters
Everybody has been repped

So yall not rocking with the elite I see, yea i dont really need that controller, But yall not buying into the SSD and it being faster?

And Madden is a main focus for me, Its one of my favorite games.

From the feedback Ive gotten ill most likely go with the Madden bundle.

Im still on an Xbox 360 
mean.gif

sick.gif
 and its time for an upgrade obviously.

Should I opt for the 1TB Madden bundle for 399 right now OR wait until the XB1 elite comes in November for 499

What would you guys do. 
If you see yourself wanting that elite controller then I'd grab the bundle in November, its a good deal.

Everybody has been repped

So yall not rocking with the elite I see, yea i dont really need that controller, But yall not buying into the SSD and it being faster?

And Madden is a main focus for me, Its one of my favorite games.

From the feedback Ive gotten ill most likely go with the Madden bundle.
Bruh
I had a ps1
I ain't EEM trippin off load times :lol:

Wasn't really checking for Halo after the MCC debacle, but the trailer has me intrigued.

Yep
Been thoroughly enjoying it so far
That's good to hear. I'll bd picking that up for Christmas can't fit time in for the games now since college started

Grabbing it down the road for cheap is a good move
As I said, Im really enjoying the game, but it has a lot of similarities to Shadows of Mordor. The main one being that the gameplay is fun, but it is 10x more fun if you enjoy the theme and setting. If you have zero interest in Mad Max, then the gameplay probably won't hold you for long

Grabbing it down the road for cheap is a good move
As I said, Im really enjoying the game, but it has a lot of similarities to Shadows of Mordor. The main one being that the gameplay is fun, but it is 10x more fun if you enjoy the theme and setting. If you have zero interest in Mad Max, then the gameplay probably won't hold you for long
i have yet to even play shadow of mordor either but I've always been a bigger fan of the mad max movies than any of the LOTR stuff so thats good to hear

Barely got a chance to play Gears over this off day period :smh: now it's back to the work week :x but I had fun. May still try and squeeze in a few tonight still. Some of my more memorable kills from the little I played yesterday

:nthat:

Man Metal Gear isn't great..

That joint is amazing, I ain't never play anything like that...

Joint feels like the first time I saw Snake on Ps2... Game is life changing.

all though it doesn't really bring much new to the table it really is one of the best games ever

METAL GEAR SOLID 5 IS THE TRUTH. HAD TO COP IT ON PS4 THOUGH. JUST WOULDN'T FEEL RIGHT ON THE XBOX. :lol:
except it was never a Sony only game tho. every title has been on another platform and THE FIRST METAL GEAR WAS ON A MS FUNDED SYSTEM

[emoji]128540[/emoji]

Last edited:

all though it doesn't really bring much new to the table it really is one of the best games ever
what's comparable?

feels new to me. mgs mechanics on an open world is a godsend. we've seen open world plenty of times but this will be a memorable and replayable game, side missions are rewarding also. Hideo is the man!

what's comparable?

feels new to me. mgs mechanics on an open world is a godsend. we've seen open world plenty of times but this will be a memorable and replayable game, side missions are rewarding also. Hideo is the man!
not saying its comparable but customization and base building isn't anything new along with the slowmo mechanics

but I'm not knocking it, like I said it is one of the best games ever

not saying its comparable but customization and base building isn't anything new along with the slowmo mechanics

but I'm not knocking it, like I said it is one of the best games ever

Why do you think the mechanics are slow?

I don't remember a game that can compare to metal gear 5, you look at the bare bones game.

MGS5 is MUCH more than that... From the music to the damn script, to the way cut scenes are edited, the game legit feels like a movie... Don't know any game in the past couple years that even came close to that feel..

Back
Top Bottom