Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Southpark 2

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Kingdom Hearts 3

Votes: 10 10.1%

• Total voters
Its Nintendo's fault
They haven't made consoles for grownups in 3 generations

I loved Nintendo, and Id beep for playing some of their recent 1st Exclusives.
But its like Nintendo doesn't want my business:
Ridiculous controllers/peripherals
No AAA/Sports games
Minimal multimedia/online presence
Always one gen behind with graphics

It's all about the experience. I'll play a Nintendo game and it's like I have no bills, no responsibilities no anything, like I'm a kid again. I remember playing Super Mario galaxy 2 and my ex walked past and told me I had the same smile on my face for 45 mins but I hadn't moved or anything...just playing Nintendo and being happy. I'll be playing gears and cursing like a sailor that just stubbed his toe. Everybody looking at me like I need anger management :lol:

I have MK8... It's really fun, but dunno if it would be in my top 10 tho.

12 man race on 200cc >>>>

Last edited:
My top ten. No order

Phantasy star online

Mass effect 2

Final fantasy vii

Final fantasy xiii

Borderlands 2

Diablo 3

Msg 1 (ps1)

Metal gear collection on 360

Joe montana football on sega

Killer instinct (snes)

Killer instinct gold (n64)
^^^ This man knows whats up. Can't believe we in a Xbox thread and the Mass Effect series has only been mentioned once 
mean.gif

Top 10  

Mass Effect 2 

Final Fantasy VII

Shenmue

Streets of Rage 2

Persona 4 Golden

Metal Gear Solid 1

Mercs

Toe Jam and Earl

Fallout 3

Marvel vs Capcom 2

Last edited:
Graphics don't determine a great game
Everyone loves super Mario bros
Even though that game looks like Legos

Almost correct

Super Mario was technologically amazing when it came out, and yes, I'd still love to play it today, but that doesn't mean that my current console should be maxed out at 1990 tech

The reason I included my gripes about Nintendo graphics is not because I require cutting edge graphics in every game. But if Im gonna invest in a new console, I'd rather not know that the machine is severely limited technologically, from day one. Ive been through that with the 64 and Gamecube.

Last gen graphics are a symptom of Nintendo's inability to keep pace, and as a result, they lose out on the AAA/Sports multiplats

Graphics don't determine a great game
Everyone loves super Mario bros
Even though that game looks like Legos

Almost correct

Super Mario was technologically amazing when it came out, and yes, I'd still love to play it today, but that doesn't mean that my current console should be maxed out at 1990 tech

The reason I included my gripes about Nintendo graphics is not because I require cutting edge graphics in every game. But if Im gonna invest in a new console, I'd rather not know that the machine is severely limited technologically, from day one. Ive been through that with the 64 and Gamecube.

Last gen graphics are a symptom of Nintendo's inability to keep pace, and as a result, they lose out on the AAA/Sports multiplats
Shovel knight had old school graphics
And a lot of folks like it
Nintendo makes AAA titles so don't think they really missing out
Smash Wii u
Dk: tropical freeze
Mk8
Maaaaan and the new Zelda next year can go up against any game with the fun factor
Or difficulty
U know how hard dk: tropical freeze is????
Not to mention they not loosing anything by not having the same madden and 2k games IMO
I prefer the Mario golf and Mario tennis games as my sports games on their platforms
People like to talk about ooooh Nintendo is for kiddies and all that
Nah Nintendo is for folks who just enjoy having fun without all the bs of worrying about k/d ratio
And being able to talk mess to someone in a headset.
Man I just have my patnas come over
Play drinking games
Whoever finishes last in mk8 takes a shot
Or whoever is out first in smash takes a shot
Nintendo makes fun games IMO
Other companies do to
But it just seems like those other companies take **** too damn serious
Like damn I just wanna chill and kill me goomba

Top Ten

Golden Eye

Mario Kart 64

Metal Gear Solid

Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 2/3

Tekken 3

Tenchu 1/2

Prince of Persia

GTA San Andreas/Vice City/GTA 5

Red Dead Redemption

Cod WAW/MW2

Honorable Mention

Driver

Twisted Metal 2

Soulcalibur 2

Ncaa Football

Last edited:
WOW Im wilding I aint even put GTA on my list. 

Tony Hawk was a dope mention. Great game. Hope the next one is fire.

Honorable mention for me is MJ Mookwalker. I love that game, especially when you made everyone day then it killed them
laugh.gif

WOW Im wilding I aint even put GTA on my list. 

Tony Hawk was a dope mention. Great game. Hope the next one is fire.

Honorable mention for me is MJ Mookwalker. I love that game, especially when you made everyone day then it killed them
laugh.gif
I played so much tony hawk, it was one of those games you picked up and never expected to like then all of a sudden you're sitting there trying to do the tricks for hours.

Last edited:
Im over 30 years old man. If my homies coming over we aint playing no damn Wii U.

Forget the homies, the yambs love the wii U. Bout to get Super Mario Maker and be finessing with the chicks at the crib. Wii U and Chill, the hell you sayin :lol:

AND WHAT YOU KNOW ABOUT MOONWALKER?! My sister would never let me play that game on genesis. Or she would plug up the second controller and tell me I was playing it too when I really wasn't :smh:

Forget the homies, the yambs love the wii U. Bout to get Super Mario Maker and be finessing with the chicks at the crib. Wii U and Chill, the hell you sayin
laugh.gif
My wife just saw the commercial for this the other day.  I said NO, we aren't going to get a Wii-U for a game she'll play once every 3 months.

The hell? Those were two of my favorite stages. The music in those levels were :smokin
Sooooo I take it u have no problem with my top 10 list :pimp:
Mind u my top ten is based on the amount of fun and replay ability I had with it
It's surprising but I can tell it's YOUR top 10. NBA Street Vol. 2 and Streets of Rage 3 was out of nowhere :lol:

1. Final Fantasy VI
2. Castlevania SOTN
Final Fantasy X
Super Castlevania IV
Super Mario 64
Super Mario Bros. 3
Mario Kart Double Dash
Gears of War 2
Super Mario World
Star Ocean The Last Hope

Honorable mentions: Donkey Kong Country, Uncharted 2, 3, Kirby's Dream Course, Tales of Vesperia, Goldeneye 007, A Link to the Past.

I'm sure I'm missing some but it's a start :lol:

1. HALO 3
2. HALO 2
3. GOLDENEYE 007
4. METAL GEAR SOLID 1
5. SUPER MARIO BROTHERS 3
6. DONKEY KONG COUNTRY
7. FINAL FANTASY 7 ( I DON'T PLAY RPG'S. THE FACT THAT IT IS ON MY LIST, TELLS YOU HOW GOOD IT WAS TO ME. :lol: )
8. GRAND THEFT AUTO 5
9. THE LAST OF US
10. DESTINY (COME AT ME :lol: )

1. HALO 3
2. HALO 2
3. GOLDENEYE 007
4. METAL GEAR SOLID 1
5. SUPER MARIO BROTHERS 3
6. DONKEY KONG COUNTRY
7. FINAL FANTASY 7 ( I DON'T PLAY RPG'S. THE FACT THAT IT IS ON MY LIST, TELLS YOU HOW GOOD IT WAS TO ME. :lol: )
8. GRAND THEFT AUTO 5
9. THE LAST OF US

:pimp:

Last edited:
1. Chrono Trigger

2. Final Fantasy Tactics

3. Super Mario World 3

4. Fallout 3

5. Wild ARMS 2

6. Halo 2

7. Call of Duty: Modern Warfare

8. Grand Theft Auto: Vice City

9. Final Fantasy VI

10. The Last of Us

Honorable Mentions: FF IX, Dirt 3, Grandia 3, Vandal Hearts, Excite Bike, Blades of Steel, Chrono Cross

Last edited:

Im over 30 years old man. If my homies coming over we aint playing no damn Wii U.
Forget the homies, the yambs love the wii U. Bout to get Super Mario Maker and be finessing with the chicks at the crib. Wii U and Chill, the hell you sayin
laugh.gif

AND WHAT YOU KNOW ABOUT MOONWALKER?! My sister would never let me play that game on genesis. Or she would plug up the second controller and tell me I was playing it too when I really wasn't
mean.gif
I'm retired bro, no more joints at the crib for me. 1 lady man
mean.gif
. I miss the game but 1 women is cheaper than a starting 5.

Bro that movie and game like never gets old for me bro, I only had Nintendo products growing up so I had to play at friends cribs. I was always plotting on sleepovers at my homey crib who had a genesis.

Happy @memphissfinest  is in here like once a week, talking about Destiny in top 10. Have a blessed week bro you clearly drank too much this holiday weekend.

10.) Mortal Kombat 2
9.) Super Mario World 2: Yoshi's Island
8.) Resident Evil 4
7.) Street Fighter 2: Champion Edition
6.) Marvel vs. Capcom 2
5.) Super Mario Sunshine
4.) Mario Kart 8
3.) Super Mario Galaxy 2
2.) Street Fighter Alpha 3
1.) Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3

Honorable mentions:

Legend of Zelda : Windwaker

Pokemon: Gold/ Silver

Gears of War 1-3

NBA Street Vol 2.

Super Metroid

Forget the homies, the yambs love the wii U. Bout to get Super Mario Maker and be finessing with the chicks at the crib. Wii U and Chill, the hell you sayin :lol:

AND WHAT YOU KNOW ABOUT MOONWALKER?! My sister would never let me play that game on genesis. Or she would plug up the second controller and tell me I was playing it too when I really wasn't :smh:
I'm retired bro, no more joints at the crib for me. 1 lady man :smh: . I miss the game but 1 women is cheaper than a starting 5.

Bro that movie and game like never gets old for me bro, I only had Nintendo products growing up so I had to play at friends cribs. I was always plotting on sleepovers at my homey crib who had a genesis.

Happy @memphissfinest
 is in here like once a week, talking about Destiny in top 10. Have a blessed week bro you clearly drank too much this holiday weekend.

laugh.gif

AND WHAT YOU KNOW ABOUT MOONWALKER?! My sister would never let me play that game on genesis. Or she would plug up the second controller and tell me I was playing it too when I really wasn't
mean.gif
I'm retired bro, no more joints at the crib for me. 1 lady man
mean.gif
. I miss the game but 1 women is cheaper than a starting 5.

Happy @memphissfinest
 is in here like once a week, talking about Destiny in top 10. Have a blessed week bro you clearly drank too much this holiday weekend.
10. DESTINY (COME AT ME
laugh.gif
)
First block member ever on NT and I liked Memphis.
laugh.gif

You gonna be on later? I need to do a POE on hard tho.

I'm retired bro, no more joints at the crib for me. 1 lady man :smh: . I miss the game but 1 women is cheaper than a starting 5.

Happy @memphissfinest

First block member ever on NT and I liked Memphis. :lol:

You gonna be on later? I need to do a POE on hard tho.

PVE? WHO STILL DOES THAT IN DESTINY? :lol:

HAVEN'T DONE ANYTHING PVE IN DESTINY SINCE THE 2ND WEEK THAT PRISON OF ELDERS WAS OUT.

PVP ALL DAY. I'M ON THIS METAL GEAR SOLID 5 HEAVY RIGHT NOW THOUGH SO HAVEN'T BEEN PLAYING DESTINY.

Back
Top Bottom