• Sea of Thieves

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Southpark 2

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Kingdom Hearts 3

Votes: 10 10.1%

• Total voters

h3 so fun :D

Halo will always be > Cod in my eyes. Anyway, what sensitivity do you use? I used to use Sensitivity 5 for H3, but ever since I went back to default 3, my aiming has been way better. But my sniping has been lacking on default sensitivity 3. Whenever I get the sniper, I have to pause game, go to settings and change back to sensitivity 5.

I can't to get H5 and try that thing out.

Last edited:
CT is your favorite game ESF?

Nawghty you never cease to amaze me :lol:

Do you have a top 10? If so, I'd like to hear it.

Orcarina of Time is the undisputed GOAT when it comes to videogames.

Not debatable either many outlets and many people that was of age when it dropped will not tell you differently.

Chronotrigger is good and so is Mario 64 as well as MGS1, but there can only be one.

I already had made the jump to PS by the time OoT dropped. I couldn't get into it. I always say I'm gonna try it again but never get the chance. My favorite Zelda will always be Link to the Past.

I halfway agree with Nawghty, SM64 is the best N64 game of all time. I'd probably say Castlevania SOTN is the best PS1 game of all time.

Last edited:

In no particular order
Teenage mutant ninja turtles 4 turtles in time(snes version)
Super Mario world
Sonic 2
Gta: vice city
Ocarina of time
NBA street vol 2
Mario 64
Smash melee or smash Wii u can't decide, probably Wii u though
Xmen vs streetfighter
Streets of rage 3

In no particular order
Super Mario world
Sonic 2
Ocarina of time
NBA street vol 2
Mario 64
Xmen vs streetfighter
Streets of rage 3
What you know about that Turtles in Time? I was pissed I didn't cop in PSN/XBL before it was taken down :smh: I know I'm in the minority but my favorite Smash was Brawl. Me and brother would just pick Final Destination and battle for hours :lol: I'm going to sit down and see if I can manage a top 10 list that isn't all Final Fantasy :lol:

In no particular order
Super Mario world
Sonic 2
Ocarina of time
NBA street vol 2
Mario 64
Xmen vs streetfighter
Streets of rage 3
What you know about that Turtles in Time? I was pissed I didn't cop in PSN/XBL before it was taken down :smh: I know I'm in the minority but my favorite Smash was Brawl. Me and brother would just pick Final Destination and battle for hours :lol: I'm going to sit down and see if I can manage a top 10 list that isn't all Final Fantasy :lol:
I'm 29
Of course I know about turtles in time
The psn/xbl version was trash
It wasn't the snes version
So no neon night riders stage
The one where they in those hover boards kinda looking like a fzero stage fighting the foot
Also no bebop and rocksteady on that pirate ship stage
A few other things they left out I can't remember
But that version was trash

The hell? Those were two of my favorite stages. The music in those levels were :smokin

Halo 2
Socom II
Halo 1
Smash melee
Goldeneye

My top 5

All games I played for countless hours
All multiplayer, I just can't have a single player game on my list, what am I going to do after i beat the game after playing it for less than 10hours? Play it over and over again? Maybe once every couple of years if I forced myself :lol:

Halo 2 and Socom 2 were just on another level for me, like addicted level

Last edited:
The hell? Those were two of my favorite stages. The music in those levels were :smokin
Sooooo I take it u have no problem with my top 10 list :pimp:
Mind u my top ten is based on the amount of fun and replay ability I had with it
It's surprising but I can tell it's YOUR top 10. NBA Street Vol. 2 and Streets of Rage 3 was out of nowhere :lol:

1. Final Fantasy VI
2. Castlevania SOTN
Final Fantasy X
Super Castlevania IV
Super Mario 64
Super Mario Bros. 3
Mario Kart Double Dash
Gears of War 2
Super Mario World
Star Ocean The Last Hope

Honorable mentions: Donkey Kong Country, Uncharted 2, 3, Kirby's Dream Course, Tales of Vesperia, Goldeneye 007, A Link to the Past.

I'm sure I'm missing some but it's a start :lol:

Halo will always be > Cod in my eyes. Anyway, what sensitivity do you use? I used to use Sensitivity 5 for H3, but ever since I went back to default 3, my aiming has been way better. But my sniping has been lacking on default sensitivity 3. Whenever I get the sniper, I have to pause game, go to settings and change back to sensitivity 5.

i play on 5 sens hahahah i like being able to turn quickly and run from fights where i have less shields than the other guy..plus sniping is a lot better..

What level are you in Hardcore? You ever run customs or is it just MM?

i just picked it back up..only an 18 but mainly just play the hardcore playlist..95% of the time people vote for h3 since it's the new one i guess

Last edited:

i play on 5 sens hahahah i like being able to turn quickly and run from fights where i have less shields than the other guy..plus sniping is a lot better..

What level are you in Hardcore? You ever run customs or is it just MM?

i just picked it back up..only an 18 but mainly just play the hardcore playlist..95% of the time people vote for h3 since it's the new one i guess
I think I'm like a 17 or something. I just started playing it again but yeah it's like 95% H3 . it's really annoying that there's no party restrictions though cause every once in a while you run into a team of 4 when searching solo.

nba street vol 2
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
nfl street
pimp.gif

nfl-street-3-20061101075503614-000.jpg

Back
Top Bottom